STJFL Senior Division

whisperer

Welcome back Bugatti. I will take Bmt with those numbers any day. They wont give it up that easy.

Listening to Whisper, Lamar1996 and a few Vidor people they think last year's blowout and running clock early in the 3rd playoff game was a fluke. Those guys know it all so im riding with them

Anders year to de-thrown Bost and crew.  I like BMT bringing up the younger boys to compete.  They will be fine.

One question.....the last three times #1 played "Bost and crew" what was the outcome? Until BMT learns that it is more than one player they will always be behind "Bost and CREW" or should we say TEAM. Good luck to all the senior teams this year .

We need to get to some pickin (me included)  someone step out there and make a pick.  this pickin 4 teams being all good, any can win just ain't going to cut it. 

1. Bmt

2. PNG

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

there you have it.  now get to flappin about how wrong I am.

We need to get to some pickin (me included)  someone step out there and make a pick.  this pickin 4 teams being all good, any can win just ain't going to cut it. 

1. Bmt

2. PNG

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

there you have it.  now get to flappin about how wrong I am.

Bmt 

Lum B (Going to say Brady is actually right for once ;) )

Png W (Hurt to much by an honest draft that split the two teams evenly :blink: ha)

Vidor (strong but cant go the distance)

Delete Bost from the equation.  Insert anyone else. Then What?  Anders and "the average" puts its on "The Crew".  I'm sure it's pretty much Bost vs Anders for that game.

I'm going to start calling you "Newbie". I will let that be your excuse for posting nonsense. You need to know your place "Newbie"......remember you are talking to the Flapper Champion of 2013. ;)

My picks:

1.  PNG W (Going out this final year with a bang)

2.  Vidor (Well coached and will have size and quickness this year)

3.  BMT (Always living in the shadows of PNG W)

4.  Lum B (Don't really know anything about this team, but everyone else thinks they have something)

Lumberon White will start out slow......then come back and make a run......

the sleeper team.......

• 2 weeks later...

I love your comment "Newbie", but that color blue the mighty Raiders sport every Friday night and Saturday afternoon just doesn't put the scare factor in me.  Plus don't ever make assessments about it being PURPLE.

Teams that wear Purple, WIN!! :D

I didn't get to see final. Did Purple win this week? I know Blue beat Ned, but wasn't sure about the Lum W team that played PN-Purple. Interested on how the outcome may change the comment above...

Lum W not that strong from what I've heard. Lum B a little better, but not much. I look for the Bmt boys to take everyone down. Including any PN team they face. Just sayin...

I didn't get to see final. Did Purple win this week? I know Blue beat Ned, but wasn't sure about the Lum W team that played PN-Purple. Interested on how the outcome may change the comment above...

Lum W not that strong from what I've heard. Lum B a little better, but not much. I look for the Bmt boys to take everyone down. Including any PN team they face. Just sayin...

Lum W won like 20-0. Lum B is very good