Aug. 29th PNG vs Clear Lake

I don't know. I thi k yall was pretty darn good last year... Good enough to compete for a district title.

And we returned just about everyone and added an extremely talented 2016 class to the mix.
I think the local 5A district has improved as a whole. Foreman was great for Central (now can they keep him?) and Suggs will do well with Ozens talent. Lumberton has a good group just now hiting Varsity. Nederland is well Nederland (and I mean that in a good way). GCM is a big ?, but I suspect they will make the district more competitive. And Lee has had talent, just needs a strong staff. Vidor I'm just not sure about.

And we returned just about everyone and added an extremely talented 2016 class to the mix.
I think the local 5A district has improved as a whole. Foreman was great for Central (now can they keep him?) and Suggs will do well with Ozens talent. Lumberton has a good group just now hiting Varsity. Nederland is well Nederland (and I mean that in a good way). GCM is a big ?, but I suspect they will make the district more competitive. And Lee has had talent, just needs a strong staff. Vidor I'm just not sure about.

if a certain person retires soon I see Foreman leaving as quick as he can. ;)

PAM fans gotta be scratching their heads... a 6A school 2/hrs away got both midcounty schools on the schedule???

thats why I had asked the question of if they were 6A previously in this thread. Not to mention they are bigger than Memorial so I guess you can throw the numbers game out. :)