Aug. 29th PNG vs Clear Lake

Keep thinking that the atmosphere doesn't effect the outcome of the game. It's a heck of a lot easier to win at a stadium that doesn't have a packed house and loud fans than it is to win against that. You know that soulja. That's like saying home field advantage has no outcome on the game when we both know it does.

So is THAT it? A packed house and loud fans is atmosphere? Is that your final answer?

Ok, I'll help yall out with the debate... Is ATMOSPHERE the ability to be extra annoying to the opposition? You play the fight song literally 200 times a game... Complete pass, first down... Turnovers, end of quarters, Halftime, ect. Fans do the tomahawk chop everytime its played...

Wouldn't that be justike the annoying 'and that's another battling bear FIRST DOWN' , or ol Reba in Livingston, or when our scoreboard played an annoying commercial between plays?

A football game at the reservation would fall under the "place" category.

A Pirate understands, a Raider understands, and I'm sure a Dog understands. We have to work on you Jags more.

I'm not saying it determines a winner. All I asked was if Clear lake has experienced an atmosphere like the Reservation. Even Manning will ask the crowd to lower the noise. It does effect the players. I don't care how focused you are.

you sure?? Have you ever been there during a clear lake game??

My point is... Your guys reference to atmosphere unforms me that any and every team has atmosphere... So I'm assuming CL has it too. You say Vidor has it. I say the Baytown school, the Beaumont schools, and Lumberton has it as well...

A football game at the reservation would fall under the "place" category.

A Pirate understands, a Raider understands, and I'm sure a Dog understands. We have to work on you Jags more.

I'm not saying it determines a winner. All I asked was if Clear lake has experienced an atmosphere like the Reservation. Even Manning will ask the crowd to lower the noise. It does effect the players. I don't care how focused you are.

As a previous poster stated, CL plays Pearland. And they have a similar type of crowd (atmosphere) as at the Rez. So I'm pretty sure that it's not anything CL haven't seen or experienced before... Now they have probably never experienced the annoying dancing Indian... ;) :D

Part of it. Your being stuborn.

Here's an example.

On Saturday, November 1st, the "atmosphere" will be electric at your stadium. By the end of the game a sad "atmosphere" will be experienced on the home side of the stadium. When you feel that gloom and look across at visitor side, you will know. ☺

I can honestly say after watching PNg countless times, that i have never even noticed their sideline. Thats probably due to thefact that they are into theirselves more than other people are into them. Its an elusion, i mean delusion

Really, never noticed? I should hope your not into us, you should be into the school you support.

Part of it. Your being stuborn.

Here's an example.

On Saturday, November 1st, the "atmosphere" will be electric at your stadium. By the end of the game a sad "atmosphere" will be experienced on the home side of the stadium. When you feel that gloom and look across at visitor side, you will know. ☺

...or vise versa... It took 3 OT to beat us last year... Well, out team is better than last year...

So how when we talk about the actual fame we don't sound so 'stubborn'?

BTW, Nation, will you be at the depot Tuesday?