What Really Happened In Benghazi...

smitty

Funny how Obama can NEVER stand on his own merits. Everything is comparable to previous administrations. Big girl cares about Beirut but cares nothing about Benghazi. I care about both. With two degrees in burger flipping, one wonders why she can't think past her nose and say Obama should have responded to Benghazi.

You don't care?  You don't care if your government lied to you about how the events played out?  Could you please identify for me the" one single witness we have" and tell me how credible you believe that witness is?  I have a sneaking hunch that you would "care" if Mr. Romney was the current occupant of the office.

So Baddog. Were the deaths in Benghazi the fault of Obama or someone else? Simple question.

Simple answer.....someone else. There were cries for help that were not answered. May not have prevented it, unfortunately, but it could have been avenged.

Being honest, I'm really not sure what happened in Beruit. It was so out of character for Reagan.

Obama's non-response and Clinton's "what difference does it make" remark make me furious. I truly wonder how even the Obama supporters are not outraged by this.

That's all I got.  But then, did have a weller and water while mowing.    In all honesty, I just don't get the Benghazi hysteria.   We got hit.   It has happened before and it will happen again. 

Oh you get it alright!!  Yep we go hit and yep we will get hit again.  That said, the narrative presented and the response of the current admin when it does happen matters greatly!!   

Westend- You don't care if they use it to political advantage?  Then the IRS scandal is acceptable as well?  Lying is ok if some other things are handled properly?  Yeah, right.  Big Brother only wants to help us.  Wasn't/isn't Mr. Obama all about fairness, equity, and "if you work hard and play by the rules, everyone has a fair shot?  So the rules apply to everyone else except the guy making the rules?  Interesting.  Particularly for one who vigorously criticizes blogs that he thinks are not truthful. Enjoy your fantasy.

That's all I got.  But then, did have a weller and water while mowing.    In all honesty, I just don't get the Benghazi hysteria.   We got hit.   It has happened before and it will happen again.

Wasn't it Reagan who bombed Ghadaffi (sp.) palaces and killed his son? See, I like that. Cheers. It's Patron shot time.