Coldest In 103 Years!!

smitty

Yes, but according to Mr. Obama, earlier this year, on television, our borders were secure and the world is a safer place.  Anyone who accepts that garbage without questioning it is an intentional low information voter as is the individual who accepts the Cincinatti rogue agent IRS theory  or the Benghazi video  theory or the lost Lois Lerner email theories.

Not a different deal. The people who throw that term around no basically nothing about the people they are calling out. You have no real idea how much these people know, or don't know, about the candidates. Frankly, most people don't keep up the the issues and political platforms of all the candidates. By your definition, most people, and that includes Republicans, vote with low information.

Yep...different deal.

Anyone that voted for Obama but doesn't know anything about his past or associates to determine which direction he will lead is low information.

I agree it happens both ways.

My original post was about Smitty being called a low information poster when some simply disagreed with his global warming post.

You got knotted up and called kettle black and took it off subject.

Nah.  You got knotted up when I called a spade a spade.   I f somebody knows about  his past, and still votes for him.  does that mean that they have low info?;   Of course not.  They just disagree with you.  Now go back and read your own post.  You might feel silly.

Nah. You got knotted up when I called a spade a spade. I f somebody knows about his past, and still votes for him. does that mean that they have low info?; Of course not. They just disagree with you. Now go back and read your own post. You might feel silly.

Read my post... You're still the knotted up silly one.

What you may want to read is your own signature.

Just follow the money   its all a scheme!

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/16/study-warmists-are-hypocrites/

True!!  It's all about conning the Low Information Voter out of their money and infringing on their rights.  And all of our rights if they have their way.  The Earth warms and cools depending on what the Sun does.  It's not rocket science.  But when you are dealing with a certain portion of the population, well, I guess it might as well be rocket science! 

Teabaggers on this site crack me up.

They're so "common" if you know what I mean.

It's no wonder why you TRY and convince people here that you are a conservative.  This usually happens when one is NOT!    We've connected the dots on this one!    ;)

True!!  It's all about conning the Low Information Voter out of their money and infringing on their rights.  And all of our rights if they have their way.  The Earth warms and cools depending on what the Sun does.  It's not rocket science.  But when you are dealing with a certain portion of the population, well, I guess it might as well be rocket science! 

Yes this ^^^^

the earth has seen at least 5 ice ages dating back billions of years...if in fact we were not in a global warming state (so to speak) humans would not be able to sustain life on this planet. As the natural evolution of time occurs the earth will heat and cool, as history (science) has proven.

With that said (believing in science and God) Gas has already told us the earth will be destroyed by fire. Blame it on humans, cow farting or whatever you'd like....it can't be stopped or prolonged, etc. When God decides to heat the earth beyond that in which human life can be sustained - It's game over! and no amount of politics will change that!