Idea Of Helping The Needy?

smitty

Dove, if your contention is correct, it simply further proves that the government is simply a lousy business manager and instead of extending its reach into our lives, it ought to recede. Your President wants the Federal Government to play an even greater role in our lives than it does now. It hasnt worked anywhere else and it wont work here. Think about it. The same people who mysteriously lost emails ( that, by law, were supposed to have hard copy back ups) and failed to back up their hard drives, are the ones who will be overseeing our healthcare program. It cant get much more ridiculous than that.

You tell me how it was decided who would receive what type(s) of coverage.  You tell me who decides who gets a subsidy and who doesn't, thus distorting the real cost of coverage.  You tell me why the bill passed without a single member of the opposing party voting for it.  I also want you to tell me that you will have no problem with the following:  In Zjoris first college game, he shoots 50% from three point range and has no turnovers.  The game is real close and it gets down to crunch time.  Zjori gets the ball and has a wide open shot only to be told by the coach that its not his turn to shoot and he must let the other guard, who was 1  for 7 with 9 turnovers, have the ball because that lesser player is the "needy" one and he needs the opportunity to "have his moment in the sun" .  And it doesn't matter that Zjori has worked his tail off year round while the other guard didn't work very hard in the off season as shown by the results thus far in the game.  By the way, I than the Lord that the government is not involved in the actual doctor-patient relationship as the VA has already proven what too much government involvement has done to many.

You tell me how it was decided who would receive what type(s) of coverage.  You tell me who decides who gets a subsidy and who doesn't, thus distorting the real cost of coverage.  You tell me why the bill passed without a single member of the opposing party voting for it.  I also want you to tell me that you will have no problem with the following:  In Zjoris first college game, he shoots 50% from three point range and has no turnovers.  The game is real close and it gets down to crunch time.  Zjori gets the ball and has a wide open shot only to be told by the coach that its not his turn to shoot and he must let the other guard, who was 1  for 7 with 9 turnovers, have the ball because that lesser player is the "needy" one and he needs the opportunity to "have his moment in the sun" .  And it doesn't matter that Zjori has worked his tail off year round while the other guard didn't work very hard in the off season as shown by the results thus far in the game.  By the way, I than the Lord that the government is not involved in the actual doctor-patient relationship as the VA has already proven what too much government involvement has done to many.

OK, besides that, how is the gov involved?   :D

Steve nash in regards to Zjori I wouldnt care and neither would he. When he was in high school i saw some pretty ridiculous coaching decisions. I didnt get mad.How do you feel about oil subsidies and farm subsides etc. The federal government under the ACA has nothing to do with patient care, what procedures are approved etc.

The government does not decide who gets what kind of coverage. A person shops around on the ecchange and decides what coverage they want. I have shopped and picked out plans for three family members, in my opinion Blue Advantage's Silver Plan ( blue cross/ blue shield ) is the best plan on the exchange.

There you go again.  The government ABSOLUTELY decides who gets coverage- everyone- and they fine you if you dont have it  The Fed has set the minimum coverage that can be given.  The fed decides who gets subsidized and who doesnt.  And, as far as coaching decisions, you simply arent qualified ( in any sense of the words) to evaluate the decisions made by a coach who has one of the best records in the history of the state of Texas.  It would be about like me trying to suggest to you that I know more about a nursing situation than you do.  Oil subsidies and farm subsidies both came about via bipartisan support , UNLIKE the ACA

The consumers pick the coverage that best suits their needs.

LIAR - I pick to not have to pay for birth control, child birth, mental care, along with several other "coverage's" that I can't opt out of....but I don't have that choice due to Obamacare which DOES in fact decide the minimum coverage in which I carry.

LIAR - I pick to not have to pay for birth control, child birth, mental care, along with several other "coverage's" that I can't opt out of....but I don't have that choice due to Obamacare which DOES in fact decide the minimum coverage in which I carry.

I was in the process of writing the same thing, but you beat me to it.

Steve nash that's not what some of the players said. (Zjori, Jay).. the consumers pick what insurance they feel best meets their needs. NOT EVERY INSURANCE COMPANIES PAY FOR THE SAME THINGS. CO-PAYS, DEDUCTIBLES, MAXIUM OUT OF POCKETS ARE DIFFERENT. I.e. I wanted a breast reduction when I had blue/cross blue shield. That was an excluded benefit, they didnt pay for it under any circumstance. I now have mhealth and they paid for my reduction. I had surgery three weeks ago...so with are you guys tAlking about. Smh