Top 5 runningbacks.

king

All good RBs listed but Todd Gurley is the top back in the nation hands down

My list would be
1. Todd Gurley - Georgia
2. Ameer Abdullah - Nebraska
3. Melvin Gordon - Wisconsin
4. Mike Davis - South Carolina
5. Derrick Henry - Alabama (yes over Yeldon)

Honorable Mention to Leonard Fournette from LSU only because he has yet to step on to the field...could remind people of Adrian Peterson's freshman season

My list would be
1. Todd Gurley - Georgia
Honorable Mention to Leonard Fournette from LSU only because he has yet to step on to the field...could remind people of Adrian Peterson's freshman season

I forgot all about Gurley and UGA's 2nd string RB as well cause of the injuries.

My list would be
1. Todd Gurley - Georgia

Dang, forgot about Gurley. Beast.

1. Todd Gurley, Georgia
2. TJ Yeldon, Alabama
3. Malcolm Brown, Texas
4. Duke Johnson, Miami
5. Mike Davis, South Carolina

I don't see how you veer off much from the top two. Both will be in the Heisman conversation if they stay healthy and their team does well.

And how can you leave AA off the list. He is better and will have better years then your #4 and 5 and probably #3?

Damn good point, he is suppose to have the best Nebraska team in years there this season.

Ehh  that's to be determined. We have questions. Armstrong at Qb really isn't proven. Yea he was 7-1 as a started last year but jury is still out on him. Our Receivers in my opinion are overrated. Our O-line should be good and as long as AA stays healthy he will go for 1500 this season. Now our defense should be pretty dang good but we wont know until we play some one. Gregory will be a beast at D-End and our LB's should be better. Secondary is always a head scratcher since we haven't had Dennard and Amukamara roaming back there.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 2mDuke Johnson is more than full-go right now. Says if there was a game today, he'd be ready. Has gained 15 or so lbs of muscle in offseason.

Buddy G, I'm telling you Duke is going beast mode thus year!

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 2mDuke Johnson is more than full-go right now. Says if there was a game today, he'd be ready. Has gained 15 or so lbs of muscle in offseason.
Buddy G, I'm telling you Duke is going beast mode thus year!

its Miami's only chance to have a great season so he had better be in beast mode lol

Danggggggg Never thought I would see AA getting some respect. 

1 Gurley

2 Abdullah

3 Marshall 

4 Henry 

5 Gordon / he is good but overrated 

I like this list. Gurley is my way too early candidate for the Heisman right now. I too, expect Derrick Henry to be the man at Alabama and take the spotlight away from Yeldon. Both Bama backs could get a lot of carries this year; kinda like the Lendale White/Reggie Bush at USC.