Amazing Timing!

smitty

All of a sudden we capture of a highly-visible suspect in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, just when obama desperately needs a foreign policy victory.  I'm speaking of the capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala, a Libyan suspected of orchestrating the September 2012 attack on U.S. diplomats in Benghazi that resulted in the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Amazing timing here that they have found a militia leader of the Benghazi attack and they’ve arrested him.  But, Khattala has hardly been in hiding.  He's been speaking to journalist and moving about many Benghazi hotels, Fox News reported.   Also, that the U.S. government has been monitoring Khattala for some time.  Again -- amazing timing!

Now all of a sudden we’ve got the militia leader.  But -- I thought it was a video that caused all the protest?!   It's also amazing, now, how everyone is silent on that.  The sycophantic, lap-dog media is bragging about the capture but nothing about the video that they reported fawningly as the truth.  How fortunate obama gets a headline using the U.S. military when he really needs one!

So, maybe there is hope after all.  Maybe FBI special forces will capture Lois Lerner’s missing emails. Of course that’s not a headline obama wants, so that’s probably not going to happen!!    ;)

First Bin laden, now this........

Oh I am glad he is being brought to justice, just the timing is curious when he has been running around a suspect for all this time.  Or maybe it is like the last scene in Casablanca when the police chief says "round up the usual suspects"!!!

As for Bin Laden, he was well hidden for many years and his whereabouts came to light during Obama's Presidency.  I wholeheartedly agree with his decision to take him out!!!