I want an answer

jv_coach

I very much doubt you are qualified to decide who does and who does not deserve tax exempt status.  Dance around it all you want.  The point of all this is that the vast majority of the investigative targets were from the right.  There is nothing co-incidental about that just as there is nothing co-incidental about all the missing emails and Ms. Lerner pleading the fifth.  ( and, I am pretty sure any level headed person realizes this but some will not abandon/question the cause under any circumstance)

I very much doubt that you know anything about me.

You mean I am wrong about your qualifications to decide who does and does not deserve tax exempt status?  Sorry, I was foolish to think that the committee didn't consult with you.  I do notice, however, that despite several inquiries, you remain mum about Ms. Lerner and the "suddenly lost emails".

Both you and I have no idea.  if there were 10 conservative political groups applying for exempt status for every 1 liberal group, it might seem like they were targeted.    Doesn't necessarily make it fact.

Both you and I have no idea.  if there were 10 conservative political groups applying for exempt status for every 1 liberal group, it might seem like they were targeted.    Doesn't necessarily make it fact.

Very unlikely ratio, wouldn't you agree?

They were obviously targeting conservative groups...very obvious to me anyway.

And if it was as simple as you claim it to be , Westend, Ms. Lerner wouldn't be pleading the fifth.  But I understand your position.  This was necessary after the "2 rogue Cincinnati agents became equally credible to the Benghazi Video theory.  Isn't it just amazing that the Republicans can keep making up phony scandals in an effort to harm the most transparent administration in the history of this country?

Please provide the the statistical verifiable evidence of you assertion of this.  The last report I saw was that of all those targeted, it was approx 95% conservative and 5% liberal!  Lets cut all the bs out and lets get the facts and let them speak for themselves!!