Advice for the "enlightened one"

stevenash

Be sure to get to know Big Girl.  The two of you will make a very formidable team.  Enlightened one, just to help you get started, can you tell me if there is any truth to any of the current scandals going on in the government, or are they all simply contrivances of the Republican party?  Do you believe the problems of the Veterans Administration are somehow attributable to Bush or is the Federal Government just inept at managing such things?  I think I already know your answers but I know how you like to elucidate your position to the rest of us common folk. 

Question 1 - Not sure what scandals you're referring to since I don't have time to sit in front of fox news all day. I'm going to attribute it to politicians being politicians. What else is new

Question 2 - The Federal Government obviously is incredibly ineffecient at almost anything they do

Fine, Mr. Independent- Now please answer the questions that I asked you.

Next!

The biggest problem we face is your answer to question #1 its called uninformed citizens and voters! Your not gonna hear it on the nightly news (state run media) you have to do a small bit of research. very small bit!  One can go back and listen to YObamas speeches from a few yrs. ago and listen now and his lies are their for everyone to hear!

The biggest problem we face is your answer to question #1 its called uninformed citizens and voters! Your not gonna hear it on the nightly news (state run media) you have to do a small bit of research. very small bit!  One can go back and listen to YObamas speeches from a few yrs. ago and listen now and his lies are their for everyone to hear!

77, all the ChosenOne has to do is follow what ever media outlets that obama does.  Because these are the ones that obama learns about all the scandals and problems in HIS administration!!

Uninformed voters are the worst, I agree. Half the country thought Obama wasn't a legal US citizen for christs sake! :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Uninformed voters are the worst, I agree. Half the country thought Obama wasn't a legal US citizen for christs sake! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kmsl. These guys are clueless. You are wasting your time, someone said that fox news is the most unbiased news station. Smh. Steve Nash will probably mention Benghazi in this thread. He always changes the subject to that.

No, we don't want to bring up Benghazi because there is absolutely nothing to it.    And Enlightened, the uninformed voters also fell for the "most transparent administration" suggestion and seemingly fell for the promise of a lower debt and 5.5% unemployment by the beginning of the second term.  All BS.  If you are incapable of managing an economy and unable to be accountable when things go wrong, then you are ill qualified for the office, regardless of your birthplace.

That response comes from a mind that is  very unenlightened 

Question 1 - Not sure what scandals you're referring to since I don't have time to sit in front of fox news all day. I'm going to attribute it to politicians being politicians. What else is new

Yes, I love this.  Someone claims to be the Enlightened/chosen one but is unaware of any of the current scandals.  Enlightened, what do you think of this statement:"  If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it PERIOD."  Oops, I forgot.  You probably haven't heard anything about that.  Now what was your name again?

No, we don't want to bring up Benghazi because there is absolutely nothing to it. And Enlightened, the uninformed voters also fell for the "most transparent administration" suggestion and seemingly fell for the promise of a lower debt and 5.5% unemployment by the beginning of the second term. All BS. If you are incapable of managing an economy and unable to be accountable when things go wrong, then you are ill qualified for the office, regardless of your birthplace.

like bush

Yes, I love this. Someone claims to be the Enlightened/chosen one but is unaware of any of the current scandals. Enlightened, what do you think of this statement:" If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it PERIOD." Oops, I forgot. You probably haven't heard anything about that. Now what was your name again?

translation you cant name all the"scandals"

Nope  And without consulting the internet, neither can you.  And I was an adult at that time and you were not.

THe point is that this was going to be a different kind of Presidency.  Mr. Obama was supposedly the only adult in the room who was going to make the oceans part and make everything wonderful.  He was going to be more transparent than anyone before him.  He was going to lower the unemployment rate to 5.25 percent by the end of his first term.  He was going to reduce the national debt down to manageable levels ( he did the complete opposite)  He was going to provide us with an economy, in his words, that is "built to last".  He was going to get rid of the influence of lobbyists.  He was going to unite people and bring them together for a bipartisan agenda.  Should I go on?  Which of these did he achieve?  By the way, the economic recovery under Reagan was considerably faster and more robust. 

Iran-contra affair, Dept. Of housing and development grant rigging (16 people were convicted,) lobbying scandal, numerous EPA scandals, the most prominent one being Serwergate, Savings and loan scandal, debate gate

Thanks for pointing out that Government is not the solution to our problems but government is our problem.