Ozen begins new era with Suggs

The Ozen community will be proud of the product that Suggs puts on the field this season.  If people are patient and give the team time to gel and Suggs the time to put his imprint on the team they will be salty by the end of the season.  He is very competitive, a man of faith, conviction, and character.  The kids will really benefit from being around him.  

The Ozen community will be proud of the product that Suggs puts on the field this season. If people are patient and give the team time to gel and Suggs the time to put his imprint on the team they will be salty by the end of the season. He is very competitive, a man of faith, conviction, and character. The kids will really benefit from being around him.

I've only met him twice, we talked mostly about life lessons & and ou own upbringing. The things you say must be true because all those things were very apparent while we spoke. Thanks for the affirmation

While no man is perfect, I believe Coach Suggs will help develop Ozen's program and help develop his players into respectful, disciplined young men. I worked with him at Central previously when he helped coach my eldest stepson Ivory Williams and now he has 3 more of my boys and I am comfortable with them being under his direction. Hopefully things workout for your son as well Bigcam. I think he really appreciates being back in BMT after some other not so pleasant stops. He said he really has a lot of talent to work with and is very excited about their opportunities! Let's Go Panthers! :)