Ozen begins new era with Suggs

I hope you guys do GREAT, but your numbers or low even with as many as 25 out that's low , and I know you didn't have 25 kids out its no coach in the state of Texas that would let that happen to his team, for whatever reason and still have a Spring game., but maybe your three linemen will help you on what I saw you guys will need them.
ps
I'm not seeing playoff this year, but like I said before we've take care of everyone in district once for you guys

Being that basketball was your sport, I wouldn't expect you to be able to see the forrest because of the trees! The coach doesn't know all the kids on the campus but I do, remember, I've either coached them or coached against them. You are judging a program of a 9 practice existence with 8 missing coaches and a new HC. Doesn't sound like good football knowledge to me. Good thing the game will be played on the field instead of the internet because Ozen would already have a loosing season in your opinion! One thing is for sure, the Panthers will be motivated against the Jags after that no player at Ozen could start over Central players remark! Great Bullentin Board Apparel! Lol

" UNTIL '' OZEN begin to win year in and out the numbers will remain low and lower to the point the next stop will be 4A. Just this morning after dropping of my child at Amelia elementary school I saw advertisement signs by Westbrook. They will have a summer football camp in June for grades first through fifth.Then August there will be another football camp at Westbrook for grades 6th through 9th. Then some wonder why the kids are more likely to choose Westbrook over Ozen. Another inside note Westbrook alums coach at Odom middle school located in the "PearOrchard" Coach Stump when at the Brook put in his time visiting the Jr-Hi schools showing interest. RG3 and the two before him were too busy or lazy to put in the leg work. It is what it is. Some can and some cant handle the truth...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ozen's incoming Freshmen class won't be very big this upcoming season but will have some good kids with talent who have parental support! The 2015 incoming Freshman class will be deep and really good! Don't believe me just watch, a lot of Pear Orchard raised kids will be staying home.

" UNTIL '' OZEN begin to win year in and out the numbers will remain low and lower to the point the next stop will be 4A. Just this morning after dropping of my child at Amelia elementary school I saw advertisement signs by Westbrook. They will have a summer football camp in June for grades first through fifth.Then August there will be another football camp at Westbrook for grades 6th through 9th. Then some wonder why the kids are more likely to choose Westbrook over Ozen. Another inside note Westbrook alums coach at Odom middle school located in the "PearOrchard" Coach Stump when at the Brook put in his time visiting the Jr-Hi schools showing interest. RG3 and the two before him were too busy or lazy to put in the leg work. It is what it is. Some can and some cant handle the truth...... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Watch it JRidge will call that recruiting, but West Brook did show up to my sons school and met with them several times ; so the bottom line for my family was where other family members were and what we as there parents wanted for our kids.  Grades and behavior they carried that from home, we are rising our children not the school . 

Ps

When Hebert was closed and we had only two high schools in Beaumont no one from Central question why the kids that live from the avenues and north of Washington blvd when to West Brook and not Central now that it appears that Central is doing good everyone is crying that they are recruiting.

Being that basketball was your sport, I wouldn't expect you to be able to see the forrest because of the trees! The coach doesn't know all the kids on the campus but I do, remember, I've either coached them or coached against them. You are judging a program of a 9 practice existence with 8 missing coaches and a new HC. Doesn't sound like good football knowledge to me. Good thing the game will be played on the field instead of the internet because Ozen would already have a loosing season in your opinion! One thing is for sure, the Panthers will be motivated against the Jags after that no player at Ozen could start over Central players remark! Great Bullentin Board Apparel! Lol

Played a little football but picked basketball. neither sport made me and we both know I'm doing great in life. But JRidge, you didn't finish from Hebert I did. Ozen is not Hebert ! Ozen is not Hebert. Oh, with that bulletin Board help we've still beat you guys. Let me clear this up, Ozen does have players that would play at Central in all sports. Man, you make it about you a lot, sometimes read your posts before you post them. Your football knowledge is not as great as you think it is. Now, my knowledge as a dad, I'll take over football. Now, check mate me on this... one kid engineer, other four top 10 in each class. Now be cool because you have forgot what helped you in the past, You knowing the kids,.. All little league coaches feel that way. Kids grow up and its not just about sports. Besides, neither one of us get paid to coach, and we both have our opinions. Good Luck man and I hope all school in our area have great seasons with no injuries

Watch it JRidge will call that recruiting, but West Brook did show up to my sons school and met with them several times ; so the bottom line for my family was where other family members were and what we as there parents wanted for our kids. Grades and behavior they carried that from home, we are rising our children not the school .
Ps
When Hebert was closed and we had only two high schools in Beaumont no one from Central question why the kids that live from the avenues and north of Washington blvd when to West Brook and not Central now that it appears that Central is doing good everyone is crying that they are recruiting.

I think you know the truth on the recruiting thing and I definitely know the truth. Remember, I brought the kid to the camp where he was there only one day and given the two day most outstanding camper award by a certain schools coaches. I know from the horses mouth about visits & etc... don't try to bash my credibility. Look, bottom line is that the kid succeeds no matter where he's at, sports are only for a moment. I don't dislike anyone for that matter, I just dislike certain tactics some people choose to use in building a program! Besides I hope Flanigan takes your advice an takes it eazy on Ozen when they play. Would ya'll please do the same since ya'll will be so dominant this year? Lol

Played a little football but picked basketball. neither sport made me and we both know I'm doing great in life. But JRidge, you didn't finish from Hebert I did. Ozen is not Hebert ! Ozen is not Hebert. Oh, with that bulletin Board help we've still beat you guys. Let me clear this up, Ozen does have players that would play at Central in all sports. Man, you make it about you a lot, sometimes read your posts before you post them. Your football knowledge is not as great as you think it is. Now, my knowledge as a dad, I'll take over football. Now, check mate me on this... one kid engineer, other four top 10 in each class. Now be cool because you have forgot what helped you in the past, You knowing the kids,.. All little league coaches feel that way. Kids grow up and its not just about sports. Besides, neither one of us get paid to coach, and we both have our opinions. Good Luck man and I hope all school in our area have great seasons with no injuries

Excuse me sir, it's never about me, God, wife, kids, family, friends & community in that order. Don't have to look at me much because God has that covered! I don't have to brag, not my style, others do that if they feel the need too, but I only mentioned that I know they're about 25 atheletes not yet playing because I've either coached them or played against them. That's how I know this but the new HC hasn't had enough time to get to know most of these kids. I can only speak about what I know, not speculate. I am proud of my wife & I kids as well but as they continue their high school years, I pray that they reach their goals and personal levels of success as well! My God given talents and abilities are blessings from him alone! I am glad to hear though, that your kids have become successful, congrats to you and your wife! It should be a good season of fun!

That guy that listen to, Coach Flanigan and my talk don't fall for that, that's why we don't need him at Central (MESS),He offer me and my boy something to eat and we said no thank-you and coach said see you later  and I said ok and you do remember what college coaches were with him, one said something, and then I drove off. One more thing and this is free get off the kid that when to Central, because for a few weeks now I hear something about the AD talking to you about , well something about girls basketball players . J everyone has a story and I love GOD too he has taken me from nothing to BLESS, BLESS you always bring him to this site when trying to get a point your way but  God don't pick sides, well I hope he's not on sports events. Now its time for me to get off this with you I guess I can see and have known for a while we are both on God's team in our life's. Good luck brother and I hope we've still on for a coke.

That guy that listen to, Coach Flanigan and my talk don't fall for that, that's why we don't need him at Central (MESS),He offer me and my boy something to eat and we said no thank-you and coach said see you later and I said ok and you do remember what college coaches were with him, one said something, and then I drove off. One more thing and this is free get off the kid that when to Central, because for a few weeks now I hear something about the AD talking to you about , well something about girls basketball players . J everyone has a story and I love GOD too he has taken me from nothing to BLESS, BLESS you always bring him to this site when trying to get a point your way but God don't pick sides, well I hope he's not on sports events. Now its time for me to get off this with you I guess I can see and have known for a while we are both on God's team in our life's. Good luck brother and I hope we've still on for a coke.

Not true Sir, your AD only speaks to me on a hello basis! Is there someone worried about girls basketball now? Lol, I have an open-line of communication! Or was someone asking about trashed locker rooms? Now that's funny! You & he knows my number, please feel free to call any time, I may have a few questions? Now back to football, "Man those Beaumont Schools should be good this year!" Wishing them all the best as always!

I personally like the excitement that Coach Suggs has generated. These young have been through a lot within the past 5 months. Now, I see the fire and enthusiasm that they're eager to display next fall.

This will be a slow process, anyone that thinks an intelligent Coach would showcase all his cards, before the real games begin. Just simply don't understand the concept of a hidden agenda.

Once these kids, understand that good character and discipline is the key to building Champions. Look out ! We're expecting great things at Ozen this season.

Don't be surprised of the finished product ! At this level you don't need 80 + kids to be successful. Only a few that believe & are tired of this thing called losing ! Go Panthers !

I personally like the excitement that Coach Suggs has generated. These young have been through a lot within the past 5 months. Now, I see the fire and enthusiasm that they're eager to display next fall.

This will be a slow process, anyone that thinks an intelligent Coach would showcase all his cards, before the real games begin. Just simply don't understand the concept of a hidden agenda.

Once these kids, understand that good character and discipline is the key to building Champions. Look out ! We're expecting great things at Ozen this season.

Don't be surprised of the finished product ! At this level you don't need 80 + kids to be successful. Only a few that believe & are tired of this thing called losing ! Go Panthers !

Finally someone who is positive with uplifting words and senserity of well wishes to a community based school that seemingly had personal, malicious attacks on its very existence. Most with clear visuals can see everything you aforemetoned is probably correct and too the point! You can have hundreds of players with no unity & no disipline and all you have is football players. I prefer the team building & team concept theory! Our young Panthers have been through a lot and I will defend them and support them through the ups & downs! Blue & Gold Ride or Die Guy!

I saw Newton football team one year that had only about 24 kids on the team , play a larger school with 40 + players on that team,   and Newton only threw a pass 8 times the whole game. And won the game. So i believe that you don't have to have a whole army of players to win. Just well coached, discipline, good condition, and hard work will keep you in most games.  go  panthers !!

Bottom line from all of this Suggs will need to work a miracle this summer(hopefully he'll start by scrapping that terrible offense of his)

Ozensfunniest, stop being so negative all the time. Your class had there chance to run the offense & defense ya'll wanted, did it help ya'll get that coveted State Trophy? Not understanding the concept of something doesn't mean it's terrible. If you were at the spring game, both tailbacks had 100+ yds and the fullbacks had good yardage as well. Running the ball helps establish the pass. Ask Madden! Lol

Not being negative only voicing my opinion of what I observed, and actually my class ran a similar offense with better tailbacks and receivers and yeah you right it didn't get us anywhere. Which further my point, this isn't the 80's anymore you old guys gotta let that that old school style of football go. Football is turning into a passing/spread game on every level(with the exception for a few teams like bama etc). Until a spread offense is installed at Ozen I don't see them having very much success, I could be wrong though we'll just have to wait and see. But JRidge, you say both backs had over a 100+ yards but thats against their own guys. Ozen has NO receivers whatsoever & boyd isn't a great passer, so my question is when teams like Ned, Central etc stack the box on Ozen what is suggs going to do then? Cause the passing game is non existent from what I seen. 

Not being negative only voicing my opinion of what I observed, and actually my class ran a similar offense with better tailbacks and receivers and yeah you right it didn't get us anywhere. Which further my point, this isn't the 80's anymore you old guys gotta let that that old school style of football go. Football is turning into a passing/spread game on every level(with the exception for a few teams like bama etc). Until a spread offense is installed at Ozen I don't see them having very much success, I could be wrong though we'll just have to wait and see. But JRidge, you say both backs had over a 100+ yards but thats against their own guys. Ozen has NO receivers whatsoever & boyd isn't a great passer, so my question is when teams like Ned, Central etc stack the box on Ozen what is suggs going to do then? Cause the passing game is non existent from what I seen.

It's a Spring Game & you are not going to see all that in 9 practice days before a scrimmage. Boyd may not be the greatest of passers and a good running game will help that tremendously. Running is his best attribute, QB's with good QB training & coaches for reads & footwork generally make the spread offense look easier. There's nothing wrong with old school, the new generation is always in a hurry and can't appreciate the subtle things in life. They both gained 100+ on a divided defense and had big plays which is commen when you have your best 22 divided. Trust me on this one, Ozen style of offense will be beneficial to their success moving forward! ;)

If one thinks everything is shown in a spring game must not know anything about how the offseason works. Ozen will be just fine. Heck now im wondering if certain ppl will want the man fired after he makes the playoffs this upcoming season smh.

Odom & Southpark are suppose to be Ozen's feeder schools but the district as usual has that jacked up! He had a right to visit his feeder schools. I wasn't a big fan of his anyway but tried to support him until we found out he was not truthful.

Odom & Southpark are suppose to be Ozen's feeder schools but the district as usual has that jacked up! He had a right to visit his feeder schools. I wasn't a big fan of his anyway but tried to support him until we found out he was not truthful.

I knew he was full of it from day 1, but nobody wanted to hear it. Thank God for Coach Suggs.
No more MaGee talk, it's all about our new leader