VA expects to have more medical-care funding than it can spend for the fifth year in a row

LumRaiderFan

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/27/va-expects-to-have-more-medical-care-funding-than-it-can-spend-for-fifth-year/

From the article:

Despite liberal claims that VA needs more funding, based on a report from the labor union the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) that VA is underfunded, the scandal-plagued department actually has a surplus in medical-care funding.

So the problem doesn't seem to be money but mismanagement by the fed gov.  This did not start with the Obama administration...the fed gov is too large to manage these programs efficiently and without corruption.  

There is no fix if the fed gov stays involved in these programs.

By the way...this is a preview of the finished product of Obamacare.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/27/va-expects-to-have-more-medical-care-funding-than-it-can-spend-for-fifth-year/

From the article:

[font='Helvetica Neue']Despite [/font]liberal claims[font='Helvetica Neue'] that VA needs more funding, based on a report from the labor union the American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) that VA is underfunded, the scandal-plagued department actually has a surplus in medical-care funding.[/font]

So the problem doesn't seem to be money but mismanagement by the fed gov. This did not start with the Obama administration...the fed gov is too large to manage these programs efficiently and without corruption.

There is no fix if the fed gov stays involved in these programs.

By the way...this is a preview of the finished product of Obamacare.

roflmao

At first it was kinda fun but now you guys are just desperate Obama won twice just deal with it. This is the political Arena. Not the let's bash Obama ever day thread.

You are right about one thing...Obama has created some desperate times.

Have you noticed that those that oppose Obama's ideology post reasonable posts often with stats and facts showing why they disagree with his policies while the Obama groupies can only muster responses such as" whatever" ..."you're stupid" or "Obama won".

Think about it...really.

No I think other people have better things to do than search fox everyday trolling for a post to copy. You all like to claim the left are just sippers but honesty some of you think about the President 24/7 like an obsession. Everyday I wake up to a new anti Obama thread. This Forum has RAFAEL CRUZ SYNDROME.

Have you noticed that those that oppose Obama's ideology post reasonable posts often with stats and facts showing why they disagree with his policies while the Obama groupies can only muster responses such as" whatever" ..."you're stupid" or "Obama won".

Think about it...really.

reasonable posts? Kmsl

Think about it...really.

NO!! You share posts from cynical people like yourselves

yep, we all wanna pay higher taxes and go broke  :rolleyes:

Some dont worry about taxes because they dont pay any but receive, on average, about $33,000 worth of federally funded support each year.  And, supposedly, we are still "very concerned" about the lack of equality in this country.  Guess what the answer is- Yep- I am not paying my fair share ( even though 1/2 of the country pays a ZERO SHARE) and I need to pay more

Some dont worry about taxes because they dont pay any but receive, on average, about $33,000 worth of federally funded support each year.  And, supposedly, we are still "very concerned" about the lack of equality in this country.  Guess what the answer is- Yep- I am not paying my fair share ( even though 1/2 of the country pays a ZERO SHARE) and I need to pay more

Again really Nash you turn every thread into a entitlement one.