Crosby 7 on 7 Tournament this weekend

I'm not going to get personal because I'm bigger than that. I sat with your fans today pal, I was the one in red in the sea of purple. If you're hanging your hat on 7-7 look at Baytown Lee a few years ago when they won state and then went 2-8. You guys were horrible last year and you win the tourny this year. Congrats, things I noticed, Murdoch playing defense, Walker playing cornerback, Morris playing QB which is a good move in my opinion. You don't know me so don't put words in my mouth. Ask the Budions, Hanrattys, Murdochs, and Lejunes who I am!

Haters gonna hate.

Yeah bro , I'm hating... Lmao, see what you don't know about me is I'm not a homer, I tell it like it is. If you look at my first post I was saying you can't put a lot of stock in 7-7. PNG was horrible last year in 7-7. They won this tourny that they were kicked out of last year. Congrats, yeah they kicked Vidor's a$$ last year even though they sucked in 7-7!!! Still hating I guess!!!

Yeah bro , I'm hating... Lmao, see what you don't know about me is I'm not a homer, I tell it like it is. If you look at my first post I was saying you can't put a lot of stock in 7-7. PNG was horrible last year in 7-7. They won this tourny that they were kicked out of last year. Congrats, yeah they kicked Vidor's a$$ last year even though they sucked in 7-7!!! Still hating I guess!!!

Yes you can't put a lot of stock into 7-7 but you can't totally ignore the help it puts into a team. Especially a team with a new qb like png.

Yes you can't put a lot of stock into 7-7 but you can't totally ignore the help it puts into a team. Especially a team with a new qb like png.

so is it official morse is the new QB? 

wasn't that walker kid all state or something last year?

At least you can do 7 on 7, we had inter-squad today and Defense won 3 TDs to 2, we maybe threw the ball 10 times in 2 hours of play.  Trying to convert RB into a QB, which would give us and extra runner. Thought we were going to open it up, thought wrong.  Defense looks tough against the run, but when we play a passing team  we will struggle since they never have to defend the pass in practice. 

7-7 is so over rated. If you looked at PNG last year they were horrible. But when you throw on the pads and add the big uglies it's a different story. I did see Morrison throw a 45 go right at the end of the half to a big receiver that's going to be a junior this year. Good choice making Morris your QB IMO!!

Correct. PNG 7 on 7 was horrible last year, but when they threw on the pads and the big ugglies it was a different story. Thus being good at 7 on 7 this year then puting on the pads and the big uglies will make PNG worse???
No one put words in your mouth. Go check...
And if 7 on 7 means nothing, what were you doing there?

The point was when you added your lineman last year and put the pads on, you became a playoff team. After watching your 7-7 last year I didn't think your team would do that well. Maybe I didn't articulate that well, too many bud lights on the links. Congrats on winning the tourny yesterday, always better to win than lose. I was there to see some friends from Groves and to drop some gatorades and waters off to kids just trying to support them, nothing more nothing less. Anything else you need to know?

AGAIN? Never had it to begin with, but keep stiring!

Really?  Almost 500 yards is more than just playing garbage time.

PASSING

Name            Comp   Att      Pct     Yds     TD     INT

Ky Walker         159  266   59.77  2098    15     14

Adam Morse      50    86    58.14   488       2       2

Really?  Almost 500 yards is more than just playing garbage time.

PASSING

Name            Comp   Att      Pct     Yds     TD     INT

Ky Walker         159  266   59.77  2098    15     14

Adam Morse      50    86    58.14   488       2       2

Shows what you know.

Adam Morse finished the SC game in which Walker went out injured in the first quarter, and finished the LCM and Crosby games in which Walker was lets say ineffective. He also got a series against Ozen when Wlaker was injured on the sideline.

SC game Morse was 21/35 for 162

LCM game Morse was 5/10 for 54

Crosby game Morse was 18/32 for 196

So thats 44/77 for 412. The other 9 passes and 76 yards came in mop up time against folks like Lumberton, Liv, and Vidor.

The only other time Morse was in the game was on short yardage to utilize his size.

QB by committee would insinuate that last year they rotated series. Never happened. And won't happen again this year. One of the two will win the job and if the winner is injured or ineffective the other one will step in.

That's true in most cases but not all, at least around here.

I'd say in this case Aki is probably correct. Walker is a very good DB and we need DB's. The fact that Morse is at QB in 7 on 7 and Walker at CB is probably pretty telling. Also Ky Walker won't complain wherever he ends up...He is a team player. 

I'd say in this case Aki is probably correct. Walker is a very good DB and we need DB's. The fact that Morse is at QB in 7 on 7 and Walker at CB is probably pretty telling. Also Ky Walker won't complain wherever he ends up...He is a team player. 

so who is going to be the back up QB if walker is playing defense?

all i heard last year was you could not use an athlete like morse in other positions because he was the back up QB and did not want to risk his injury.

now they are going to take walker who was last years all district and all state honorable mention QB and use him on defense leaving you with no back up QB?