Koch Brothers

new tobie

I find it kinda ironic that the millionaires in DC are criticizing the rich when they are the ones taking their money including Harry Reid and whats even crazier is the fact that the Obamabots and of coarse the state run media millionares are buying in lock stock and barrel. The wealthy have gotten wealthier under this administration thats a fact, go figure!

I find it kinda ironic that the millionaires in DC are criticizing the rich when they are the ones taking their money including Harry Reid and whats even crazier is the fact that the Obamabots and of coarse the state run media millionares are buying in lock stock and barrel. The wealthy have gotten wealthier under this administration thats a fact, go figure!

How can that be?  After all, NOBODY CARES about for the little guy than our President.  He always said that everyone would get a "fair shot".

I saw a story earlier on Fox News tonight about a Democrat Billionaire supporter who is not George Soros, I cannot remember his name right now.  He has been identified as a major opponent against the Keystone Pipeline and instrumental in the numerous delays.  He is pledging $100 million to democrat candidates who will support his liberal causes.  BUT FOR NEWTOBIE, this is just fine and dandy and nothing is wrong with this at all, because this is not the Koch brothers and this Billionaire is not conservative.  The stinking hypocracy of liberals makes normal people want to puke!!  Oh and to top it off, one of the areas in the country to most benefit from Keystone is, you guessed it Port Arthur, Tx and the Golden Triangle.  But hey, Port Arthur doesn't need any economic benefit!!!!

I promise to get this Billionaires name and post on here so everyone can google him!!!

Here is another one of Obama's "advisers" that comes out well on a delayed Keystone pipeline.

He is even getting his railroad improvements paid for by someone else.

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2013/01/14/oil-industry-beats-buffett-in-railroad-investments-surge/

Now if this delay was really about the environment, wouldn't a pipeline be much safer than thousands of railcars?

Buffet bought the railroad in 2010...what a stroke of luck and great timing! 

Here is another one of Obama's "advisers" that comes out well on a delayed Keystone pipeline.

He is even getting his railroad improvements paid for by someone else.

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2013/01/14/oil-industry-beats-buffett-in-railroad-investments-surge/

Now if this delay was really about the environment, wouldn't a pipeline be much safer than thousands of railcars?

Buffet bought the railroad in 2010...what a stroke of luck and great timing! 

Interesting!

I saw a story earlier on Fox News tonight about a Democrat Billionaire supporter who is not George Soros, I cannot remember his name right now.  He has been identified as a major opponent against the Keystone Pipeline and instrumental in the numerous delays.  He is pledging $100 million to democrat candidates who will support his liberal causes.  BUT FOR NEWTOBIE, this is just fine and dandy and nothing is wrong with this at all, because this is not the Koch brothers and this Billionaire is not conservative.  The stinking hypocracy of liberals makes normal people want to puke!!  Oh and to top it off, one of the areas in the country to most benefit from Keystone is, you guessed it Port Arthur, Tx and the Golden Triangle.  But hey, Port Arthur doesn't need any economic benefit!!!!

I promise to get this Billionaires name and post on here so everyone can google him!!!

As promised his name is Tom Steyer.  You can google him and get a boatload of info on his opposition to the Keystone Pipeline!!

As promised his name is Tom Steyer.  You can google him and get a boatload of info on his opposition to the Keystone Pipeline!!

Funny. More Nebraska landowners were complaining than just this guy. Where is all the concern for the everyday guy who owns land and doesn't want the pipeline? No problem with government interference with private landowners? What do you call that? Come on conservatives. There is a word for it.

Can you point me toward a link that tells what percentage of Nebraskans were complaining about the pipeline?   It might be interesting to compare that percentage with the percentage of AMericans against obamacare

Can you point me toward a link that tells what percentage of Nebraskans were complaining about the pipeline?   It might be interesting to compare that percentage with the percentage of AMericans against obamacare

Idiotic question. You should ask, "what percentage of Nebraskans with land being crossed by the pipeline, were complaining"

Since you have obviously done the research, just tell me where you found the info about those whose land was being crossed that were unhappy.  I cant find an article attesting to the dissatisfaction rate amongst Nebraska landowners who were complaining.  I therefore respectfully ask do you have a link, or is that simply a conclusion you drew on your own?

https://www.sustainablebusiness.com/index.cfm/go/news.display/id/25530

Here is one.  Google Nebraska landowners verses keystone.  You can find plenty on it.

Anytime a pipeline, power line, etc. is proposed there are multiple, sometimes dozens of alternative routes that are looked at and passed by affected landowners...they will find a route.

Some folks would never want the pipeline on their land and some would love having it for the income it provides.

Looks like these folks won their case...so are you saying the fed gov has given the green light to the Keystone pipeline and private landowners are the only obstacle?

And eminent domain does stink for those affected, but I bet you drive the interstates/highways and use the utilities that were provided by it.

Anytime a pipeline, power line, etc. is proposed there are multiple, sometimes dozens of alternative routes that are looked at and passed by affected landowners...they will find a route.

Some folks would never want the pipeline on their land and some would love having it for the income it provides.

Looks like these folks won their case...so are you saying the fed gov has given the green light to the Keystone pipeline and private landowners are the only obstacle?

And eminent domain does stink for those affected, but I bet you drive the interstates/highways and use the utilities that were provided by it.

To be clear, I am all for the pipeline.  I just think it is ironic that the right goes all in for a rancher who won't pay a nominal grazing fee, then they fail to support real landowners who don't want the pipeline and instead choose to blame all the delays on Obama. By the way, this is the most complete article I could find

http://www.news-journal.com/business/despite-opposition-many-landowners-await-keystone-xl-pipeline/article_5b5d05c3-8f67-5587-9d2b-9d02d33925c4.html

To be clear, I am all for the pipeline.  I just think it is ironic that the right goes all in for a rancher who won't pay a nominal grazing fee, then they fail to support real landowners who don't want the pipeline and instead choose to blame all the delays on Obama. By the way, this is the most complete article I could find

http://www.news-journal.com/business/despite-opposition-many-landowners-await-keystone-xl-pipeline/article_5b5d05c3-8f67-5587-9d2b-9d02d33925c4.html

I think many on the right are opposed to the fed gov having huge blocks of land and controlling them, instead of the states/private landowners handling the property themselves.

If the states/private landowners had control, you would most likely see the boom going on in Wyoming and the Dakotas happening everywhere,  even in ANWR.

I think that anyone, left or right, should be concerned with how the Bundy situation was handled.