Koch Brothers

new tobie

Funny. More Nebraska landowners were complaining than just this guy. Where is all the concern for the everyday guy who owns land and doesn't want the pipeline? No problem with government interference with private landowners? What do you call that? Come on conservatives. There is a word for it.

The truth is the little ole individual citizen landowners didn't mean squat until there opposition could be used to further the cause of the power brokers!!  Another Billionaire that is profiting from the delay and/or ultimate denail of the pipeline is none other than Warren Buffet, who through his wildly successful company Berkshire Hathaway, owns a railroad that is currently delivering the oil by rail into the golden triangle.  He has no vested interest in the pipeline being completed.  The pipeline will increase the capacity of delivery, be more cost efficient, and more reliable in its delivery.   

It never ceases to amaze me that those (liberals) who are unashamed and unwilling to admit there hypocracy are constantly decrying hypocracy from there opponents!!  If you are so concerned about individual landowners, you should be out standing with all those who own land who lose it to eminient domain for highway expansion and such!!!

Yes only.  That margin is much larger than the one that elected the President.  Futhermore, I would venture to guess that many of the remaining "unhappy" land owners will become happier when larger sums of compensation are discussed.

They very well may.  Many already have, but they are not happy yet, and they have a judge who thinks they are right.  Until all that gets resolved, all of the conspiracy theories mean nothing.

To be clear, I am all for the pipeline.  I just think it is ironic that the right goes all in for a rancher who won't pay a nominal grazing fee, then they fail to support real landowners who don't want the pipeline and instead choose to blame all the delays on Obama. By the way, this is the most complete article I could find

http://www.news-journal.com/business/despite-opposition-many-landowners-await-keystone-xl-pipeline/article_5b5d05c3-8f67-5587-9d2b-9d02d33925c4.html

I'm on the right side, and I'm not all in on the Rancher.....

I am a firm believer in follow the law or change it.....

The government will/have place a lien on his land for what they are owed......he or someone will pay it back with interest......

Did the government handle it right?  Nope

They very well may.  Many already have, but they are not happy yet, and they have a judge who thinks they are right.  Until all that gets resolved, all of the conspiracy theories mean nothing.

YOu could be right.  Does it remind you of the theories that suggested Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans to harm blacks or that we went to war in Iraq to help Halliburton where Cheney used to work?

I'm on the right side, and I'm not all in on the Rancher.....

I am a firm believer in follow the law or change it.....

The government will/have place a lien on his land for what they are owed......he or someone will pay it back with interest......

Did the government handle it right?  Nope

But, Hippy, this presumes that this was ABOUT upholding the law.  Again, harry reid and son, I feel, was up to their neck in this for personal reasons.  And it wasn't about the rule of law. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a novel idea lets put some blame and responsibility on the politicians ( both sides) for taking said bribes thats what we do everywhere else such as police schools etc. So many people have bought into the elitist politicians argument that the rich are buying the govt. but who are they buying you ask, the very ones pushing this  nonsense all the while lining their pockets . It must be a red flag when a person will spend millions of their own $$$ to get a job that only pays $175,000 a yr. Wake up folks....Vote em all out term limits is the way to fix this.

I have a novel idea lets put some blame and responsibility on the politicians ( both sides) for taking said bribes thats what we do everywhere else such as police schools etc. So many people have bought into the elitist politicians argument that the rich are buying the govt. but who are they buying you ask, the very ones pushing this nonsense all the while lining their pockets . It must be a red flag when a person will spend millions of their own $$$ to get a job that only pays $175,000 a yr. Wake up folks....Vote em all out term limits is the way to fix this.

I agree,