Never Again!

I found myself having to root for the aggie baseball team tonight. I thought for sure that an SEC powerhouse would easily take care of a crappy AAC team from the 3rd Ward.  But no! The ags blew it! Never again I tell you. Never again.

Wait ----- Oh yes this must have been a April Fools joke as we all know you would NEVER rout on purpose for an Aggie team.

As usual this is you backdoor way of making fun of two teams in the same post - Texas A&M and Houston.

Wait ----- Oh yes this must have been a April Fools joke as we all know you would NEVER rout on purpose for an Aggie team.

As usual this is you backdoor way of making fun of two teams in the same post - Texas A&M and Houston.

Nope. I only have fun messing with aggies and aggie fans. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are both aTm grads. My nephew attends aTm- Galveston and was just elected a Yell Leader for next year (there is a possiblity that he may get to participate in the games at Kyle Field next year). We have fun going at each other. Just like I enjoy it on here. My son played summer ball with current Aggie outfielder Jace Statum (Orangefield HS). He is a great kid and has a wonderful family. He also played on the Texas Rangers scout team in 2010 with several of the current aggie players.

Cougar High is a completely different story. One that would take too long and would probably get me banned from SETX for offensive language.

I will root for the aggie basball team again. They just let me down last night.