2014 Football Schedules

As long as Dayton doesn't switch qbs Crosby will be fine. I think we'll probably man up McBride with Aaron Brown or Wieshampel, Keener will be worn out by halftime the way he was this past year. Barring a couple of bad turnovers I think Crosby will put enough defense on the field to win. I think Dayton had less than 350 total yards last year in our game, the defense will be even better this year so I expect similar total yardage numbers plus the game is at home again. Just going position by position I don't see where Dayton has one advantage IMO.

Brehnam manned up against him also the results 6 catches 250 yards 3 TDs...but I guess with all those D1 players in Crosby they can man up across the field...

Nm , I had a long comment but will let leave it till the season starts, our team will be back were we are used to being and that's at top while you guys will be back to getting beat down by us , I understand your down playing especially after all the timed we made y'all look like a pop Warner team but keep making your predictions that have a 25% correct ratio cause you're the expert guru lol

As long as Dayton doesn't switch qbs Crosby will be fine. I think we'll probably man up McBride with Aaron Brown or Wieshampel, Keener will be worn out by halftime the way he was this past year. Barring a couple of bad turnovers I think Crosby will put enough defense on the field to win. I think Dayton had less than 350 total yards last year in our game, the defense will be even better this year so I expect similar total yardage numbers plus the game is at home again. Just going position by position I don't see where Dayton has one advantage IMO.

triston 1st tear qb did great and you will see how much he's improved when he's passing 400 yards on y'all , no more twins means 2nd hand Crosby team yrsm again i

Brehnam manned up against him also the results 6 catches 250 yards 3 TDs...but I guess with all those D1 players in Crosby they can man up across the field...

Well, we manned him up last year and all he got was 75 yards, most of which came on one play. He also had 14 carries for 67 yards, I'll take those numbers ALL day from the other team's best player. I didn't say anything about D1 players, the only player we have with a D1 offer right now is our sophomore left tackle. I just think our players have enough athleticism and our coaches have enough sense to cover him.

You are talking about the past dude... The thread is about 2014... face it your offense is gonna be hurting THIS YEAR!

Well, I hope it hurts like when we had Merka and got an undefeated district title. Better yet, I hope it hurts like when we had Haynes and put up over 5k yards of offense. We've put up crazy numbers with 4 different sets of players and 3 different coaches, I think our offense will be just fine.

triston 1st tear qb did great and you will see how much he's improved when he's passing 400 yards on y'all , no more twins means 2nd hand Crosby team yrsm again i

I'm sure that 400 yards would probably come with 4 picks so I'll gladly take the extra possessions. Y'all have a declining enrollment, a mediocre coach, and y'all were 6-6 last year but we're second rate? Those mirrors must not work in Dayton.

Did Crosby & Dayton lose in the same round of the playoffs last season?

Yeah, which is weird because they usually make it farther than us. Except last year when Ned sent them home in the first round. Now that Stew is gone they'll be lucky to make it as far, they were lucky just to make it this year.

Yeah, which is weird because they usually make it farther than us. Except last year when Ned sent them home in the first round. Now that Stew is gone they'll be lucky to make it as far, they were lucky just to make it this year.

LaMarque needed "luck" to make the playoffs in 2010 and went all the way to state. Im pretty sure there's alot of teams who get lucky towards the end of the season and start playing better, id rather that than being somewhat dominant all year long then get beat 1st or 2nd round.

Oh its gonna hurt alright... your defense wont be able to keep up with our offense. Just like your offense wont get far with our defense. Pop out all the numbers you want... fact is your team didnt get any futher than ours in the playoffs. WITH ALL THAT TALENT your team had. And the team we played In the second round only won by one point. They went all the way to state. How many did yall lose by in the second round? And how far did that team go? I will wait for the excuses why yall lost in the second round...

Oh its gonna hurt alright... your defense wont be able to keep up with our offense. Just like your offense wont get far with our defense. Pop out all the numbers you want... fact is your team didnt get any futher than ours in the playoffs. WITH ALL THAT TALENT your team had. And the team we played In the second round only won by one point. They went all the way to state. How many did yall lose by in the second round? And how far did that team go? I will wait for the excuses why yall lost in the second round...

LOL, Elgin would've murdered y'all too. You gave up over 500 rushing yards to the Twins, what do you think the Simmons boys would've ran for on y'all? At least another 500. Y'all got a good draw with Brenham. I know that sounds funny but the same East View team Brenham beat by 5 got beat 70-7 by Elgin earlier in the season with Elgin's starters playing not much more than a half. If Elgin's qb didn't get hurt in the Crosby game they would've beaten GR easily and probably played Aledo for the title.

LOL, Elgin would've murdered y'all too. You gave up over 500 rushing yards to the Twins, what do you think the Simmons boys would've ran for on y'all? At least another 500. Y'all got a good draw with Brenham. I know that sounds funny but the same East View team Brenham beat by 5 got beat 70-7 by Elgin earlier in the season with Elgin's starters playing not much more than a half. If Elgin's qb didn't get hurt in the Crosby game they would've beaten GR easily and probably played Aledo for the title.

Lord.. Own it dude. You gotta make it all about the Broncos. On how they played or didnt play. You remind me of someone who has to constintly point out someone elses faults to hide your own.

Lol. Cougar14 always cracks me up. I will agree with him on one thing though they beat us last year in the rain just
Like the last time they beat us. But the past is the past. Crosby is always a challenge but this year we will be ready to take home the win. Dayton with their 2nd year qb will take the win. Baughman may not have had the kind of year that the walter twins had last year. But he showed potential. I think when the next season starts our qb will have had improved a lot. Mc. Bride may be the only person u are worried about but u will see that u have much more to worry about. You keep talking about who beat us and who yall beat. Lets face it cougar we lost by 1 point to the team that lost at the state game and just because brenham barely beat a team that that got beat by a team that beat yall doesn't many anything, teams get better as the season goes on. And you talk about elgin losing their qb. If ur qb is ur whole team then u have a problem. Shouldn't rely on one person to win all of ur games. I remember a bronco team that beat a nederland team in preseason and got beat by the same Nederland team in the playoffs. To me it sounds like cougar14 looks at stats on maxpreps.com and uses that to plan his whole season. The same cougar that said his 7th graders where gonna whoop the 7th grade ponies A team no matter what. Do u remember what happened there kitty cat?

Lol. Cougar14 always cracks me up. I will agree with him on one thing though they beat us last year in the rain just
Like the last time they beat us. But the past is the past. Crosby is always a challenge but this year we will be ready to take home the win. Dayton with their 2nd year qb will take the win. Baughman may not have had the kind of year that the walter twins had last year. But he showed potential. I think when the next season starts our qb will have had improved a lot. Mc. Bride may be the only person u are worried about but u will see that u have much more to worry about. You keep talking about who beat us and who yall beat. Lets face it cougar we lost by 1 point to the team that lost at the state game and just because brenham barely beat a team that that got beat by a team that beat yall doesn't many anything, teams get better as the season goes on. And you talk about elgin losing their qb. If ur qb is ur whole team then u have a problem. Shouldn't rely on one person to win all of ur games. I remember a bronco team that beat a nederland team in preseason and got beat by the same Nederland team in the playoffs. To me it sounds like cougar14 looks at stats on maxpreps.com and uses that to plan his whole season. The same cougar that said his 7th graders where gonna whoop the 7th grade ponies A team no matter what. Do u remember what happened there kitty cat?

Yeah, we couldn't stop #6. He was the whole team for the 7A Ponies. Good thing my little Cougar will be playing with the 8th graders in high school who beat the group of Ponies a grade up a combined 96-8 this past year. I also remember our current group of freshman lost to Dayton as 7th graders and beat them in 8th. They lost again as freshman but those 'ole report cards hurt us. The qb on our 7A team broke his elbow against Gentry which is also why we lost that one, he didn't play against Dayton and we never moved the ball well again against anybody.

Be careful about that "not relying on one player" comment. Let's go ahead and take out the NCISD layups we all get. I'll give you LCM even though they were horrible. Who did Dayton rely on last year to win games other than McBride? I guess the kicker since he booted a 2 fgs to tie and win the game over 3-7 King?

Yeah, we couldn't stop #6. He was the whole team for the 7A Ponies. Good thing my little Cougar will be playing with the 8th graders in high school who beat the group of Ponies a grade up a combined 96-8 this past year. I also remember our current group of freshman lost to Dayton as 7th graders and beat them in 8th. They lost again as freshman but those 'ole report cards hurt us. The qb on our 7A team broke his elbow against Gentry which is also why we lost that one, he didn't play against Dayton and we never moved the ball well again against anybody.

Be careful about that "not relying on one player" comment. Let's go ahead and take out the NCISD layups we all get. I'll give you LCM even though they were horrible. Who did Dayton rely on last year to win games other than McBride? I guess the kicker since he booted a 2 fgs to tie and win the game over 3-7 King?

Yep ur right ur always right. I guess we will see when u get upset next season. :)

Yep ur right ur always right. I guess we will see when u get upset next season. :)

it wont be an upset, Dayton football program > Crosby football program. Until Crosby develops the concept of this thing called DEFENSE they wont sniff a state title game as Dayton did several years ago.

Well, we manned him up last year and all he got was 75 yards, most of which came on one play. He also had 14 carries for 67 yards, I'll take those numbers ALL day from the other team's best player. I didn't say anything about D1 players, the only player we have with a D1 offer right now is our sophomore left tackle. I just think our players have enough athleticism and our coaches have enough sense to cover him.

The weather was horrible that night...on that 98 yard pick 6 did any of that speed from Crosby catch him...I'm marking my calendar Oct 17th