Looks Like Livingston AD and HC is Open

No surprize,2 kiddos quit & walked off the field during the Central game @ da Butch.All the talent that hadn't already left are looking for a place to move.I was told by the young Liv qb's (1 that got his arm broke vs Central)dad he wanted his kid to concentrate on baseball & looking for a good fit.Last yr.Liv best prospect skill player left to move & qb @ Shepard.Pretty sure the 20K playoff bonus didn't look promising for awhile.I'm wondering if the board is willing to pay the $ they were paying Rowe to his successor.Coldspring should be the next Lion talent grabber.

No surprize,2 kiddos quit & walked off the field during the Central game @ da Butch.All the talent that hadn't already left are looking for a place to move.I was told by the young Liv qb's (1 that got his arm broke vs Central)dad he wanted his kid to concentrate on baseball & looking for a good fit.Last yr.Liv best prospect skill player left to move & qb @ Shepard.Pretty sure the 20K playoff bonus didn't look promising for awhile.I'm wondering if the board is willing to pay the $ they were paying Rowe to his successor.Coldspring should be the next Lion talent grabber.

Coldspring?? Hmmmm

It's his for the taking is what I heard.

It's his for the taking is what I heard.

The kids who walked off had attitude problems and weren't good players at all, the kid that went to Shepherd was a good athlete, but would have lost the QB job to the Freshman next year because he is without a doubt the best athlete in the school, with the SOPH RB who broke his leg this year.  

No. That's why I asked... Besides, I'm still in basketball mode. ;)

LOL- they are in 18-5A with the Bryan teams (Bryan and Bryan Rudder), College Station teams ( College Station and A&M Consolidated), Huntsville, and Conroe Caney Creek.

He was forced and will be reasigned, lots of money to move to the bus barn, they will have to buy him out. And I don't blame him they would have to buy me out too. 

Hope they making the right decision on who to bring in. Seems like Livingston along with Ozen waiting really late to make coaching changes, almost time for Spring Ball.

Hope they making the right decision on who to bring in. Seems like Livingston along with Ozen waiting really late to make coaching changes, almost time for Spring Ball.

It's a good situation for the right person if they keep both AD and HC combined, but if not, it won't be worth having unless you want to kiss a lot of pickup truck rear bumpers.

Hmm maybe Kraus should have waited and applied there instead... :o

Well if he would have settled for the HC only, he wouldn't be worth much. Any coach who is not good enough to demand both AD and HC will not be the right man for the job here, trust me. Any coach who comes here that they don't value enough to have both will be like a yoyo on a string. :D  

Why does the football coach has to be the AD? What makes him more qualified than the volleyball, cross country, basketball, soccer, or baseball coach? Oh, I forgot, this is the way it has always been done.

No it hasn't always been that way here, it's just that if it's not, the football program goes way down. You have to live here to understand what I'm talking about.  

The kids who walked off had attitude problems and weren't good players at all, the kid that went to Shepherd was a good athlete, but would have lost the QB job to the Freshman next year because he is without a doubt the best athlete in the school, with the SOPH RB who broke his leg this year.  

Interesting perspective..I'm not sure if everyone would agree with you on that but if there are any more 6'2 180lb soph.QB's that y'all don't need we'll gladly take them as well! I guess this "freshman" QB is the answer.  

Interesting perspective..I'm not sure if everyone would agree with you on that but if there are any more 6'2 180lb soph.QB's that y'all don't need we'll gladly take them as well! I guess this "freshman" QB is the answer.  

I've never had anyone who always agreed with me, neither have I found anyone I totally agree with. I'm just being real with no emotional attachment either way. As a Lion supporter, would love to have them both, but If I had to chose the one to keep, it would be the Freshman hands down. Hope he does well for your pirates, not a pirate fan, but still a fan of the kid, nothing but great things to say about and for him. But it is what it is!