Strategy against Putin

usedtobe

I just turned off Kohn Jerry ('scuse me, John Kerry) because he is just a recording of Oback-er, but not as elegant a speaker. But I see our strategy - we are gonna' talk Putin to death. Could be a safe, smart strategy; but what if Putin isn't listening? In the words of Obama, Kerry, Biden, Reid and Pelosi - "Damn, I didn't think of that."

Everyone one who doesn't agree with the white house handling of Russia... What whould you have done differently

I have to be honest with you Pam. I don't usually agree with your political assessment, and I don't really here either. But this situation is in its infancy. Personally I believe we should sit on the fence. We should worry about our own problems. We have larger enemies abroad than Russia. And bigger problems at home. I'd love to be the world police, well not really. I'd love to save everyone but its not in the cards for us. Can't be the be all to end all. There is a bigger picture.