Hull-Daisetta 2014 Schedule

You just validated yourself to all as a true clown. No football IQ at all! lmao! HD has one of the best football traditions in SE Texas football. Tradition is strong and alive in HD Nation! I apologize for them Fighting HD Bobcats thumping you in the past. YOU MAD BRO! LMAO! Clown! :D Monsters of the Big Thicket! Bobcatmania!! HD Pride and Tradition! Bloodline is still strong! HD has won it all many times. HD is the 7th winningest small school program in Texas, winning 63% of it's games. Nutty Buddy I hope your school has pride and tradition like mine. ;) HD at one time held the "National" record for consecutive wins at 43 straight! Yep no tradition Nutty Buddy! :rolleyes:http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/What%20is%20Bobcatmania%20anyway.pdf http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/1930s%20Record.pdf http://www.hdisd.net/users/0001/docs/1945%20Football%20Game.pdf

keep reliving a past thats dead to this generation, you looking like the clown. ;)

Somebody ask Buddy how he fared when he got the chance to line up against those Bobcats he knows so much about. SFA got embarrassed each and every time.

far from embarrassed, nice try though. We also owned HD in basketball, track and baseball. ;) we would actually laugh when HD was next on the district schedule cause we knew it was a win.

far from embarrassed, nice try though. We also owned HD in basketball, track and baseball. ;) we would actually laugh when HD was next on the district schedule cause we knew it was a win.

I can tell you that SFA was not losing to HD when I was in school. That wasn't even a remotely fair match up.

Oh I thought we were on the football board, and talking about HD football?! Must've been mistaken since you brought those other sports into the conversation. Sugar coat it however you want, you lined up twice against the Bobcats, and rode back to PA with your feelings hurt.

I am not sure who you were directing your comment to but I don't think HD played SFA in the 80s. In fact, when did HD play SFA?

Oh I thought we were on the football board, and talking about HD football?! Must've been mistaken since you brought those other sports into the conversation. Sugar coat it however you want, you lined up twice against the Bobcats, and rode back to PA with your feelings hurt.

did yall win a playoff game those years? Lol. Thats the new standard of HD football: reliving the past.

I am not sure who you were directing your comment to but I don't think HD played SFA in the 80s. In fact, when did HD play SFA?

he talking about 2000 and 2001. That was their only two wins versus SFA in ANY sport those years, we owned them then and probably owned them before then in numerous sports. Btw: they didnt win a playoff game then either ;)

I'm only entering this to provide accurate information on the most recent topic......

HD and SFA only played a total of 6 football games against each other throughout their school histories. Three of the six games were district matchups and HD won all three. SFA won all three non-district matchups. The all time record is 3-3.

The schools have never met in the playoffs.

They only played two games in the past 45 years, which was in 2000 and 2001. This was when SFA dropped down to 2A (just before shutting down) and right before HD dropped to 1A.

HD won both games ('00 33-3) ('01 40-22)

SFA's last win against HD was in 1967 when they beat the Bobcats 8-7.

The first all time meeting between the two schools was a district contest in 1942 (Bobcats won 7-6)