Can't make the games?

Octfeb

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1427833" timestamp="1377528250"]
I think the admins should make a sticky at the top for everyone to go to if they can't make any of the games, where they can listen to their favorite teams.. IJS But who am I? I am just a "girl" :P
[/quote]

We will have broadcast and update threads posted here in the forum just like we always have done.

We cannot post links to broadcasts that we are not partnered with. Sorry.

We will provide links to broadcasts of Newton, Silsbee, Nederland, PN-G, KOGT GOW, and 92.3 The Eagle and 1440AM The Breeze (Livingston, Coldspring). These are our partners. Also a new partner, VYPE, will provide some area broadcasts.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1427846" timestamp="1377529831"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=113582.msg1427833#msg1427833 date=1377528250]
I think the admins should make a sticky at the top for everyone to go to if they can't make any of the games, where they can listen to their favorite teams.. IJS But who am I? I am just a "girl" :P
[/quote]

We will have broadcast and update threads posted here in the forum just like we always have done.

We cannot post links to broadcasts that we are not partnered with. Sorry.

We will provide links to broadcasts of Newton, Silsbee, Nederland, PN-G, KOGT GOW, and 92.3 The Eagle and 1440AM The Breeze (Livingston, Coldspring). These are our partners. Also a new partner, VYPE, will provide some area broadcasts.
[/quote]  :-\ Oh well... Thanks for responding... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin