Best Gym

Well I'm jealous 4 sure. especially when I see our gym like it is HJ it was built in early 60's I believe, but both of you make very good points, I think there will be many schools going out for bond elections to take advantage of the tax credits. And I do agree about the PLANK you just do not see craftsmenship like that anymore. It is a buitiful work of art, And I saw OF gym tonight, i have to say I was very impressed, it was a very nice gym. Good luck to all of yall the rest of the season.

I think I've seen them all and from the stands I like the Evadale Gym.  There have been some nice Gyms built lately but the Evadale Gym is primo. From the court the new gyms seem to have too much court space and the stands sit back too far.  Evadale just seems to have the right mix.  But it really good to see all the new gyms being built.  Wish we had one here in Warren.

Well I'm jealous 4 sure. especially when I see our gym like it is HJ it was built in early 60's I believe, but both of you make very good points, I think there will be many schools going out for bond elections to take advantage of the tax credits. And I do agree about the PLANK you just do not see craftsmenship like that anymore. It is a buitiful work of art, And I saw OF gym tonight, i have to say I was very impressed, it was a very nice gym. Good luck to all of yall the rest of the season.

The worst part about Hardin Jefferson's gym is the NOISE level.  Even when the game isn't that exciting....  the acoustics are awful in there... it hurts your ears!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124