#15 Silsbee vs #8 Hudson (Warm-up Game)

[quote name="Critter" post="1401200" timestamp="1367695795"]
Where's those Tiger bats at?
[/quote]

Perhaps they were over shadowed by a certain person who cast judgement (death penalty) to others while acting way worse (and getting tossed from game)...not to mention an adult, and a pretty influencing title within the district at that....kinda surprised nothing has been mentioned on here about that....then again...not really!

[quote name="Craig S" post="1402531" timestamp="1368106003"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=111728.msg1401200#msg1401200 date=1367695795]
Where's those Tiger bats at?
[/quote]

Perhaps they were over shadowed by a certain person who cast judgement (death penalty) to others while acting way worse (and getting tossed from game)...not to mention an adult, and a pretty influencing title within the district at that....kinda surprised nothing has been mentioned on here about that....then again...not really!
[/quote]

Who got tossed from the game? 

At first I thought they were talking about a coach getting tossed but now I think it is someone else.  The post said someone that casts judgement and has a pretty influencing title within the district.  Someone has to have some information.

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="1402545" timestamp="1368108068"]
At first I thought they were talking about a coach getting tossed but now I think it is someone else.  The post said someone that casts judgement and has a pretty influencing title within the district.  [b]Someone has to have some information.[/b]
[/quote]

OH, Someone does....but this is one of their own....don't expect to hear much on this....