Alvin Credeur leaving Lumberton/ It's Official!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1406381" timestamp="1369075857"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=111442.msg1406374#msg1406374 date=1369074682]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=111442.msg1406304#msg1406304 date=1369064129]
Haynes
[/quote]

That's your prediction or your inside scoop???  I never heard of or saw a list of applicants.  This moved pretty quickly!!
[/quote]

The reason you never saw a list of applicants because no local media outlet (newspapers, TV, radio) filed a request to get a list.

I am pretty sure a list will come out tomorrow when the recommendation is made at tomorrow night's bard meeting.

BTW, not a prediction. ;)
[/quote]

well ole boy hit us with da news.... i know your sitting there looking at it... let it burn and turn :-D the short list ...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1406416" timestamp="1369081452"]
I can predict that the sale of TUMS, ROLAIDS, Milk Of Magnesium, and Pepto Bismol will Drop in the Deweyville area if Haynes is announced as new LISD AD/HC... hahahahahaha
[/quote]

Just saw the list and not a single Chris Babin on the list what did I tell you.  ;) ;D ;D

[quote name="DP8036" post="1406439" timestamp="1369086510"]
[quote author=Coach Comeaux link=topic=111442.msg1406416#msg1406416 date=1369081452]
I can predict that the sale of TUMS, ROLAIDS, Milk Of Magnesium, and Pepto Bismol will Drop in the Deweyville area if Haynes is announced as new LISD AD/HC... hahahahahaha
[/quote]

Just saw the list and not a single Chris Babin on the list what did I tell you.  ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]

said with a [size=18pt]HUGE[/size] sigh of relief.... ;-D

Babin was never being considered by Lumberton.  The LISD board will decide who gets the keys to this loosing program, not the administration.  Dont see much good coming from Ltown for awhile.  TOO MUCH politics!

Glad to see Alvin and Vidor a done deal.  A quality coach working with a quality AD at Vidor. 

[quote name="skipmeister" post="1406924" timestamp="1369219442"]
We knew Coach Credeur would be over there! Will he be the OC? If so, will Vidor continue to be a successful program?
[/quote]

My sources tell me that he won't be OC right away... will give him time to acquaint himself with the kids and the program that is in place at Vidor... I see Coach Creduer setting roots down in Vidor and making a long run... Vidor doesn't have a huge turnover in coaches as of late... but as we all know the more successful a program gets the more ISD's want a coach from that .... and with the recent success any continued success could mean a few coaches getting offers from different programs.... who knows...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder