Derrick Griffin Rosenberg Terry

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1382529" timestamp="1362430496"]
If you havent seen him play, he is a dual sports star. Signed with A&M as a WR,, but is a beast on the court. He is 6'6. May he the most athletic player at the state tourney.
[/quote]

He did not sign with A&M. He signed with U of Miami.

A&M withdrew their LOI because there is a very good chance he will be a non-qualifer and not make it through the NCAA clearinghouse. SEC would have counted the offer as a scholarship. The ACC wouldn't, if he doesn't make the grades (and didn't from what I heard) they'll ship him out to a JC and get the scholarship back.

He isn't committed to Miami at that point and once he becomes elibigle at the JC, he can sign with anyone he wants.

All that said, he does have a very bright future no matter where he ends up.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1382901" timestamp="1362520209"]
Blinn College seems to be the hot spot to [s]hide [/s]...errr to send players. Not sure if he will be able to do both.
[/quote]
hey hey, i got three kids that [s]hiding[/s] i mean playing for blinn. Quit putting out trade secrets. Dove  ;) ;)

[quote name="jabu84" post="1383214" timestamp="1362609908"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=109998.msg1382901#msg1382901 date=1362520209]
Blinn College seems to be the hot spot to [s]hide [/s]...errr to send players. Not sure if he will be able to do both.
[/quote]
hey hey, i got three kids that [s]hiding[/s] i mean playing for blinn. Quit putting out trade secrets. Dove  ;) ;)
[/quote]ooops!!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476