-
Posts
1,362 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by dme1111
-
Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?
dme1111 replied to VPiratefan2007's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
It should be a fun game no matter who wins. I really think Nederland wins by 14-21 pts. But I have been wrong before -
Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?
dme1111 replied to VPiratefan2007's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I will be so glad when this is over and love ya blue will finally stop predicting things that never happen...things like... lumberton winning -
Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?
dme1111 replied to VPiratefan2007's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nederland is not better than dayton but they are a lot better than Lumberton. cmon.... give me a break.... Nederland is going to win big -
Lumberton/Nederland Predictions?
dme1111 replied to VPiratefan2007's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nederland by 21 -
Dayton 35 Nederland 7 Final/Comments
dme1111 replied to KFDM COOP's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
congratulations to a very good Dayton team. -
What Teams Would You Most Like To See Play One Another?
dme1111 replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I thinl Southlake would take Hoover. Hoover fell a lot in the rankings after they lost a game to ... I can't remember, some Louisiana powerhouse. -
Little Cypress-Mauriceville at Lumberton Predictions
dme1111 replied to a topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
lcm by 21 -
Nederland at Dayton Predictions
dme1111 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
its people from vidor like all of you that have given the town a bad name. We do not wish bad outcomes on vidor, vidor is just very inconsistent. Good luck against ozen. Why can't you wish us the same? -
vidor is a better football team than ozen. Maybe not more talented but definitely better coached. vidor by 14
-
Nederland at Dayton Predictions
dme1111 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Dayton is a great football team. The best in the district this year. Having said that, I really hope Nederland wins. It won't be easy but I think we can pull it out. -
Gee bighouse you are so smart... Nederland has hung with some very tough teams this year... I know our defense has been pretty poor at times but they are doing a lot better. We have a pretty good offense. We definitely can win... It won't be easy but we can win. The underdogs got to win sometime.
-
sorry must have missed the bojo post... Thank you for the clarification
-
What is BOJO and why do LCM fans chant it like a war cry? Just curious. maybe if I understand it I won't think it is so silly
-
i remember the whole save bobby campaign... whew... I'm glad he left and neumann came...We have always had good talent... just not so good coaching
-
It is true about Nederland 10 -15 years ago... When I graduated in 93 we had only one playoff appearance for a long time... and that was in 1989 we lost in the first round to ce king in pasadena. I hope we don't have to see those days again. :cry:
-
same old story...time will tell...If so good, I have a family member that just started coaching over there and I would not mind seeing him win.
-
Normally several teams are at the bottom of our district. Two of them are Lcm and vidor. I am glad you guys have a shot this year. However, we are not toast. Enjoy a brief year of mediocre success because over the next couple of years you will be enjoying the bottom of the district again.
-
whats up with all this bojo nonsense? I guess well say we are the bulldogs...go FRODO... makes about as much sense as banjo or bojo or whatever it is lcm has made up
-
vidor... yall got very lucky and beat nederland. 9 out of 10 times yall would have lost that game. Don't expect to be as LUCKY against PNG. However, I will say you guys play very hard and NEVER give up. PNG 24 vidor 21
-
Nederland could beat dayton and can make the playoffs. I do not know why everyone is so hard on Nederland. There are still a lot of possiblities for multiple teams to take the third spot.
-
Nederlands offense has not been held all year and we have faced tougher defenses than lcms... All I can say is yall better be able to put a lot of points on the board to hang with Nederland. YOU WILL NOT STOP MOSLEY... nederland 35 lcm 21
-
LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???
dme1111 replied to bronco1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I apologize about my earlier comment... I did not notice where he was from. I appreciate the fact that you do not see Dayton fans talking a lot of trash... Good luck tonight. As a Nederland fan we need all the help we can get... -
LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???
dme1111 replied to bronco1's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Maverick, You are sounding just like we at nederland sounded in the beginning... Arrogant. Watch out Dayton, I know you are a good team, but just remember little David defeated mighty Goliath. -
Central at Vidor Predictions
dme1111 replied to VPiratefan2007's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Nederland has a winning tradition why are you all so bitter about that? Your responses are full of ignorance and anger. I hope Vidors team does not have the same arrogant attitude as you two fans have. Good luck to Vidor but I wish you two would shut up about nederland and focus on your own team -
Ozen at Nederland predictions
dme1111 replied to Bobcatfan4life's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I did not say anything about a stumble.... I said if our defense tightens up.... big if... Our offense is good enough to win all the games... The big question is defense.