Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. exactly my point!!!!
  2. Thats all im saying the coaches never adjusted, i dont blame the kids at all, the adults have to put them in a position to win
  3. where in what I said did I say I was going to bash them when I seen them?? I just simply stated the scheme the defensive staff has has holes and creates problems. Ill be the first to congratulate all the players. I was just stating an opinion. But your absolutely right they deserve the upmost respect, cause if it was easy everyone would be a champion
  4. You have no idea what I know but o well agree to disagree. If he does Goodluck to him, I just said what I seen, and that was a defense with problems and Ive been saying it since the preseason
  5. I Stand by what I said,. No reason WB shouldnt be holding that trophy, that defense has been a problem all season
  6. Yea poss both these teams have alot coming back, could see this again next year
  7. well the RB is the #2 player in the country for 2020 class, so he speaks for himself, the QB is also good.. but #19 is doing it all right now so he's the one im speaking of
  8. Even with the Loss this was great for the players of Westbrook, A few players will receive some college offers off this game alone, the Exposure is excellent hopefully this lets college coaches know Talent is heavy in Beaumont, as well as SETX
  9. Yea i would have rathered Rising stay and Thompson transfer
  10. Ducanville against anybody else this decade would win imo, (other then a few) they have some players.. Northshore is just a buzz saw
  11. EXACTLY. GET SOME COACHES ON THAT DEFENSIVE SIDE AND YOU COULD BE ON THE BRINK OF SOMETHING SPEICAL
  12. Ready for a great game. They say the winner of this game can win the National championship... So this is for all the marbles
  13. Yea WB had every chance to stick a fork in the Lobos, cant let'm hang around
  14. if they're real football players they already know. but I dont fault the kids, The system is a win lose system, and when you dont get pressure and have your DBs playing flat footed and agressive, this is what happens. This falls on the DC, he should have made adjustments
  15. Been saying it since the Beginning of the season, that defense, is very flawed, if it works it works but if it doesnt, this is the result
  16. damn, Brook had this game, Good season Bruins...
  17. Bad Recipie for Physical DBs, no speed on the back end now the QB has all day and the WR just running past them
  18. Aledo just to powerful, all that speed means nothing
  19. lol still a top 10 class, that’s nothing to scuff at. A&M gets one top 10 class since 14 now y’all are Juggernuats plz,
  20. Yea that WB Fresh Team and also JV was Great this year, the future is bright. Beaumont with two Highschools now, she have a team deep in the playoffs every year, it’s to much talent out here. I hope Pevey Stays and shows BISD what you can do out here with Good coaching
  21. This Northshore team could very well have the same amount playing on the weekends... i remember that Yates team, and I know exactly what you mean, I’ve seen some great teams man , (85 Yates, 01, Katy, 03 North Shore, 05, La Marque, etc) but I haven’t seen this North shore team but I’ve heard about them and just wanted to get opinions
  22. Westbrook is going to have to use there speed, i think Longview will have the more physical team just as Westlake, I think longview knows this and will try to grind it away and keep Brook offense off the field
×
×
  • Create New...