Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. They wore them after the death of Reggie Garrett last year. Probably trying to get more than one game out of them.
  2. Thanks I was just texted the same thing.
  3. Baytown Christian was leading Orange Community in the 2nd 20-2 when I left and they haven't called in their score.
  4. When I left they were down 20-2 in the 2nd. Haven't got a score called in. Anyone hear anything?
  5. Makes ZERO sense for a school Lamar's size to televise a home game. Make going to the game the ONLY option to watch the game. I understand out of towners liked it but economically it makes no sense.
  6. Yeah I think the old guy was confused multiple times during football. Telling fans to get on their feet and make some noise when we had the ball. Bevil was trying to quiet the crowd multiple times at one point.
  7. [quote name="ForeverADog" post="1058114" timestamp="1316190872"] Its the same people running the station. And NBC is the worst network by far and the ratings show it. Good call moving to Fox. [/quote] That's not exactly true. NBC was just #1 last week. NFL on NBC helps a lot. And their change to FOX did nothing to their news ratings.
  8. Well after seeing Texas Christian it doesn't take much for a 6-man stadium. 80 yards of dirt (grass is a plus), two small sections of wooden bleachers and a small scoreboard with multiple lights out lol.
  9. [quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1057297" timestamp="1316059590"] [quote author=ndn2016 link=topic=88229.msg1057296#msg1057296 date=1316059336] [quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=88229.msg1057089#msg1057089 date=1316040628] Media loves the 7 pm kicks. It's been like that for 5A schools. I just like it because after by live shot at 6:50 I don't have to wait around for kickoff! Also photogs can shoot better highlights. [/quote] I doubt it, nothing is ever done to help us out I promise. lol Is this the main reason for the change to help the media ?? [/quote] I hope not. [/quote]
  10. Me too but I haven't seen it on there under all my sports listings and it's not on Baylor or SFA's website. Not listed on ESPN3 either.
  11. Haven't hear any tv on this one. Baylor doesn't list it.
  12. Media loves the 7 pm kicks. It's been like that for 5A schools. I just like it because after by live shot at 6:50 I don't have to wait around for kickoff! Also photogs can shoot better highlights.
  13. Pretty common, I'll be at the 1 pm press conference tomorrow for interviews. A lot of colleges close practice for one reason or another so I wouldn't read too much into it.
  14. Confirmed 66-6, coach called in and it's like that on the Houston Chronicle
  15. 66-6 to Ozen, haven't confirmed if that's final.
  16. Last I got was 53-0 with 2:44 til halftime.
  17. I said it from the end of last year through the preseason workouts, Memorial will make a deep run. They have it all. Are they as good as Katy....no. But they will go deep. I don't buy the no discipline label. They are very discipline. I've seen them in person multiple times. And this is coming from a PN-G grad.
  18. USA is FBS school with FBS players. They haven't lost a game since starting the program. Big difference in talent level at some spots.
  19. Despite only having 10 players and 9 by the end OCC defeats Texas Christian 80-71. Lions at most times had only 6 players available due to cramps in the 2nd half. OCC lead 55-34 at half. One player from the Lions was taken to the hospital due to a heart issue, no word on his condition. Hopefully just precautionary.
  20. I wish people from here would understand the difference between D1 and HS athletics. These guys have competed for months. If anyone was at the game (about 3-4,000 actually went) you would know how bad the conditions were to throw in. It became a running game with the far supperior line winning. Prewitt is not getting screwed. This isn't little league, in college everyone doesn't get equal playing time. There aren't many D1 coaches you'll find that will find time to get 3 QB's in a game so if anything Woodard was trying to be fair. Lamar wins 58-0, be happy for the program and stop being negative.
  21. Let's remember last year is last year. The competition started in the spring and continued into the fall. Bevil has earned the starting spot. If he faulters he will lose the starting spot that's plain and simple.
  22. I figure we'll see 2 or maybe 3 qb's by the end of the game. Texas College is terrible.
  23. 42-0 PN-G late 4th after 66 yd Indians TD run. 422 yards tonight for the Tribe.
  24. Just got 42-7 tweeted to me, not sure the qtr
×
×
  • Create New...