Jump to content

PNGFaithful

Members
  • Posts

    306
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by PNGFaithful

  1. Poor coaching decisions on both sides!!
  2. Agreed. One of the worst coaching decisions I’ve seen this year. 3 time outs and you let clock run 30 secs and had to rush to get play off. Bone head coaching
  3. Our offense just isn’t consistent this year. Too many INT’s and inaccurate passes. Our Defense is susceptible to big plays because of no pressure and our DB’s lose the ball.
  4. He’s regressed the last several weeks. Needs to make smarter decisions and feel pressure.
  5. Our offensive line may break a record this year for amount of illegal procedure penalties!!! QB play has regressed from the begin of the year. Not very good decision.
  6. Vidor QB is questionable this week with elbow tenderness!!
  7. I honestly don’t think we’ll finish first. Have seen other teams including Nederland. BH Crosby Nederland PNG
  8. Until we start coaching defense it could go either way.
  9. I grew up in Tarkington and still have family, friends and co workers in the area. You have no idea how bad it really is!! It’s not GOOD growth!!
  10. I thought we wouldn’t be able to score this Year without Hihnson?
  11. PNG had a secret spring game like Nederland did last year!
  12. Will be a hard sell to the BISD tax payers after the thievery during the last bond. Sad the kids have to pay for the actions of a few thieves.
  13. Never called you one.
  14. And neither am I, but I’ve read many of your post and your responses and I’ll keep my opinion to myself.
  15. It’s seems its only ignorant to you when the shoes on the other foot. Or doesn’t fit your narrative just like reverse racism doesn’t exist in your eyes right?
  16. Why are they ignorant?
  17. Unlike us, we’re afraid to tackle!!
  18. Coaching or lack there of it and lack of discipline. They have the talent.
  19. Better enjoy this year first. Next year will be bad for the Titans in a new district!
  20. Just another jealous PA Titan fan.
  21. Great game Dawgs. 22 and 3 are beast, but our defensive coaches suck!!!
  22. Dominate the Mighty Mighty Titans and hush their crybaby fans!!! Roll Pirates!!!
  23. Look me up next year I usually have a couple extra tickets
×
×
  • Create New...