Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Shug was showing Nederland what they will see for the next two years!!!
  2. Aint it, kinda crazy, about the only thing i fot right today with all my trash talking
  3. Congrats Vidor, yall balled out tonight, guess PAM got a lesson. I will take my crow baked because i am on a diet. I will be at yalls game thursday, so if yall want to introduceyourselves i will have a flourecent road crossing shit in a lemon color. Wont be hard to find ,will stick out in all that black lol.
  4. Thats what i heard, sure he was impressed, shug balled out, defense balled out some wood was laid tonight.This sophomore is unbelievable, im amazed everytime he touches the rock!! Im one proud old man right now, dont have a voice at all!
  5. Wow
  6. Im here phone died at game , come on dish it up i can take it Great game thanks for the co-championship lol
  7. Great game dogs, think yall made playoffs with a ozen win
  8. 1. Beaumont West Brook 2. Lufkin 3. Baytown Sterling 4. New Caney 5. Porter 6. Port Neches-Groves 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Bridge City 9. Navasota 10. Madisonville 11. Bellville 12. Hardin-Jefferson 13. /Woodville 14. Buna 15. East Chambers 16. Hitchcock 17. Garrison 18. Groveton 19. Evadale 20. Hull-Daisetta 21. Beaumont Central 22. Livingston 23. Silsbee 24. Jasper 25. West Orange-Stark
  9. boring is it game time yet, im about to early out so I can get my madness on!!
  10. im impressed you can copy and paste not bad didn't think you were capable of that. I wonder if I stuck a nerve or if the pirates will use it for motivational inspiration, either way you still gonna lose to PAM, simply put more talented athletes plain and simple. I cant believe you are crying about numbers for classification, would you like some cheese with that wine, smh. Maybe they can be your Rivals since Nederland doesn't claim yall. Good luck to both teams hope their aren't any injuries and lets see what happens!
  11. lol wasn't ignoring them forgot their names, as I said they torched us but you act like it was a runaway ballgame, you won by 3 , granted a win is a win. I keep hearing about NED starting a Freshman QB I hope they do, he will find out pitching a baseball is a lot different than having pads laying into him! We have something that we didn't really have last year and that is speed. Riggs adds a dimension we didn't have last year along with Hughes and RJ. Shug may not be the prolific passer that Morse was but he does do a better job of not turning over the ball. He has had a few hiccups but for the most part has gotten the job done in all aspects of being the QB. WE shall see, just a matter of hours now.
  12. For Indians to win we must contain Simmons and Perkins, minimize turnovers and capitalize on their miscues plus play penalty free football. AS NED faithful say who hasn't run for 100 yards on PNG, Who cares how many this year have beaten PNG by running over 100 yards this year, that's right just 1. NED can get a 100 yards rushing still wont win! They will have to throw the ball also.
  13. not even a close evaluation , Vidor doesn't have enough horses to pull the wagon! PAM is on a different level, MCM Everyone knows It is PNGs game to win Ned doesn't have the stud player that can do it all this year, but all that goes out the window when this game is played.
  14. you have to beat him in order for him to understand!!!
  15. The dogs need to quit living in the pest and smell the now! 26 hours away and counting
  16. damn touchette!! isn't going to happen, yall going home with a loss and sitting in the cheapseats thinking about next year. Enjoy your popcorn!! PNG wins this one
  17. PAM will beat Vidor
  18. seadog is soo nervous he didn't even pick the winners lol
  19. no sir not nervous at all, think it will be a damn good game. Think both teams will score will come down to last possession and turnovers
  20. They say they aren't and they say they will win, I find it comical. They act like PAM s defense cant tackle, man I wish it wasn't MCM this week or I would go watch this game just to see how bad it will be. All PAM has to do is load the box, contain the edge and make the qb cut inside the tackles, game over! Vidors Defense cant stop PAM, The only one who can stop PAM is PAM making mistakes!
  21. This may be the quietest year I have ever seen out of James Mosley, Might be the year James Ware gives James Mosley a pie in the puss lol
  22. if PNG plays the way they are supposed to they win with out any hitches.
  23. lol you have got to be kidding me I don't see Vidor putting up more that 14 at best if they do that is a miracle in itself, wishful thinking though!
×
×
  • Create New...