Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. you have to excuse Soulja1 he can be a lil hardheaded at times. I figured he would have already called me to discuss the upcoming game, but I have a feeling he already knows what the outcome is going to be and just doesn't want to admit that PNG will get the win! Call me Robert im ready for that discussion since you decided not to show for the Vidor game.
  2. Sounds like it takes a game like the Ned game for them to build some confidence. Also sounds like you found a coach that is actually coaching and has his coaching staff doing the same. Good leaders lead, and the team will play for them that is exactly what Central needs to get them back up there as contenders!! Come on Thursday
  3. Im ready for the game to get here, The weather should be perfect and the atmosphere will be electric. I sure hope your Jaguars are up to the challenge, yall pumping the defense up im Ready to see the Indians deflate the air out of em! Soulja1 after watching the Broncos get punched in the mouth, im not even sure if you will show up for this one. lol
  4. yes I was right there over him as they were performing cpr on him, I was holding my daughter who at the time was three, ironically, the guy had had a previous heart attack and you wouldn't believe it but he had it at a PNG game also come to find out. Poor fella should stay away from the PNG games as his heart cant take the excitement lol
  5. Crosby beats the brakes off of Vidor if that matchup were to happen, and I don't think Crosby takes the foot off the gas like PNG did. at this point I don't even know if Vidor makes the playoffs or not. The three and four spots are up for grabs as I think PNG and PAM are ringers as we speak.
  6. yall aren't the problem, congrats on your playoff history it is quite a task!
  7. might be true I couldn't tell you but we have seen our Fair share of State Championships and State Finalist appearances. And their was a streak of 19 years that the boys across the tracks couldn't get a w , just saying!!
  8. You know its funny you mention Dre Dunbar, I remember watching him come in scrub time his junior year and seeing him scared to make contact and thinking to myself man we are gonna be in trouble with him being a senior the next year. Well first thing out the gate against Barbers Hill the kid comes out beast mode has two or three interceptions, a fumble recovery or two and one pic I think was a pic 6. Kid his senior year went Beast Mode. Im not sure what happened on his summer off but damn he turned out to be a baller. On this particular play he just happened to be in the right spot and for the ball to bounce off of ole boys facemask right into the only guy out there that had the speed to outrun Centrals players was him. The roar of the crowd says it all, Sorry Soulja1 I didn't go get it but it didn't take much prodding to get someone who did lol.
  9. Yup OLe Waguespack had a foot on him also, Ancelot did get the crowd involved, gives me Goosebumps just thinking about the good ole days lol, Makes me wanna go pull up YouTube and watch Ron McGill (Chatangier) now and Boast and the defense wreck shop lol That trip to the semi finals was a fun ride. I quit several night jobs so I could chase the playoff run lol, man that was fun.
  10. no sir putting the ball out the endzone in the air most of the time, sometimes he line drives it with a one bouncer, Riggs can kick the air out of the ball!!
  11. they aren't my team but I just couldn't imagine where you were going with that. I don't put any stock into rankings myself, I just like to see them settle it on the field. I think both PNG and PAM are the cream of the crop in our district which is a weak district by my standards. With That being said, come playoff time that is when you start seeing some real teams in the second and third round, by then you have a good idea as to where you stand.
  12. don't need one when your kicker is putting the kicks out of the end zone lol
  13. I got you covered I will go live and will buy backup battery charged pack lol since STattrax has to work nights
  14. Kid could kick a ball, cant make them all. I would take this guy any day of the week. We haven't had a kicker like him since he graduated. Was a hell of a wide receiver also.
  15. you think PA Memorial Isnt talented, hmmn ok
  16. unlike them we gonna back it up come Thursday night
  17. wishful thinking living in the past, Soulja1 I guess im gonna have to post the miracle block kick lol
  18. son we aint Nederland. Theres no comparison
  19. we shall see, no one has stopped Riggs yet! I agree you can have success throwing the ball, don't doubt it for a sec. But like we said there is more than just Riggs. Yall got me wanting to see that secondary now. got the makings of a great game.
  20. no pumping on the brakes here, we got our foot on the gas and we are ying yanging the clutch! I think What Frodo is trying to tell you this year PNG has some very good athletes, not players. You cant cover them all, Riggs will demand double coverage if you don't he will make you pay. If Faircloth spreads all the wideouts like he is known to do the running lanes will be there for Shug or #5 cant spell his name without butchering it up,lol yes you are right anyone can be beat, I know yall excited because you got a win against the bull pups but this NDN team on offense is fun to watch. And, yes im sure the Jags will find a way to score. Im gonna say this till im blue in the face, we just need them to make a few stops, weather the storm and let the offense do the rest! Not saying it will be a blowout but it will be high scoring
×
×
  • Create New...