Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. All right phone has been ringing off the wall, text messages and well you get the point, everyone wants apiece of ole Biaplayer, well fellas im here to eat crow, i will take my crowsalad as im on a diet! Congrats to Nederland, they played a great game. NI EXCUSES here. We got outcoached and that is the absolute truth. Fairclothe scared to kick the ball out the endzone, i hate the pooch kick with a passion, for the life of me i dont understand why with 1:48 left you give Nederland the ball on the 40, just horrible. So with that being comeon with the comments im here and aint going nowheres lol
  2. Great game Dogs, pooch kick and no defense is a bad mix, Rj cant do it by himself, he is gonna be a tired soul tomorrow. Kid can. Ball
  3. 30 more mins and im east bound and down, gonna keep that challenger truckin lol
  4. the Black Storm defense, Really lol, Robanadana have you fallen and hit your head? I like your enthusiasm but I don't see yall coming out on top this time.
  5. I can bring you that purple hat to wear so no one throws anything at you
  6. I have 1 extra general admission ticket hit me up if you are in need, managed to find some reserved seating after doing a little hustling on facebook.
  7. I have a guest with me so wont be no ridiculousness with me. but im sure you could talk chief wounded deer into going in on it he will be riding solo.
  8. I thought it was kinda cool myself, the picture of the student section said it all school spirit in the greatest rivalry of them all in the state of Texas thought it was creative thinking!
  9. ahhh negative ghostrider im not that fool lol
  10. well this fella here did that but forgot the damn stamp on the return envelope and guess what I got general admission
  11. music to my ears every time we get a first down or a score lol.
  12. the bulldogs suiting up your boy, that's the only way they would have a chance, lol
  13. haven't had anyone have success doing that yet, RJ is the Y factor and yall will be saying Y cant we stop him lol
  14. I don't think yall keep us under 40 just cant see that happening, I'm looking for a serious beatdown like last year 10pts or better PNG
  15. we have been here all year, cant say the same for you the bulldog faithful, we have the talent to beat you and we will. just watching the clock waiting to for opening kickoff.
  16. 1 more day and its ShowTime!!
  17. if our game isn't on a Thursday I will be there supporting the stangs, just 5 mins from my work, will be sporting the purple and white though but I will be there!
  18. should be a damn good game, I'm ready for sure.
  19. Evidently the dogs cant line up and play smashmouth, last time i checked we have played the same teams that yall have and beat them including the ones that beat you. I dont underatand your logic, but i do know yall will get handed your 3rd loss of the season
  20. There you go the truth and nothing but the truth
  21. Not a doubt in my mind who wins, dont need no ifs in the equation of PNG winning. Its going down Friday Night, the Indians are coming into the old outdated Bulldog stadium to wreck shop and take names. Wont be just the QB doing all the work, it will be an offesive team effort to euthanize that doggie defense. Gonna be a long night for Neds defense. Going to enjoy giving Nederland another L on that 2018 record. Get Ready!!!
  22. So its classless to talk about Larry, but ok to talk about running Faircloth out of town, kinda double standard,but i expect that from the Ned Faithful
  23. I think our once in a lifetime qb is going to shred that NED defense to pieces.
×
×
  • Create New...