Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. Huffman by as many as they want on paper. Lumberton was embarrassingly bad on every phase last week and went viral when all 11 defenders missed 1 player.
  2. Lumberton looked bad. Good win by BC.
  3. Its the first district game on the easiest district in the state.... Lumberton looks just as bad. So does liberty and Livingston.
  4. Lcm defensively knows its coming and still cant stop it.
  5. Lcm this year has gotten tired second half. Vidor has a few more tds on the table.
  6. Lcm this year has gotten tired second half. Vidor has a few more tds on the table.
  7. Freshman. JV Lcm 35. Lcm 36 Vidor 16. Vidor 30
  8. Lcm uses hudl. But it hasn't worked yet.
  9. I would put some good money on that. I like the odds lcm doesn't cover 21 lol
  10. Started good against silsbee too.
  11. Bold statement lcms 3 games they got tired in the 2nd half.
  12. No matter how bad of a year vidor is having they always stick around and lcm struggles with slot t. This one is a coin toss in my opinion
  13. Lumberton is battle tested BC is bottle tested. I look forward to this one.
  14. I think its perfect. Lol
  15. Its impossible for me to rank LCM. Played 3 legit state ranked teams with a backup qb.
  16. I know its all hearsay Vidor, Lumberton and OF i had real close to bumping up potentially.
  17. Unfortunately hes not wrong. 304-537-18 all time.
  18. Some of these schools have it figured out lol
  19. I won't dare predict. Lol
  20. I won't dare predict. Lol
  21. Png better try to lock up an early extension for him lol
×
×
  • Create New...