Jump to content

ladybug33

Members
  • Posts

    2,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ladybug33

  1. I heard it was going to be Vidor. Any truth to this rumor
  2. Thank you for your post. It’s pathetic that a Setex poster loves to bash WOS school, facilities, players for their size etc.… everyone knows even people who are routing for Carthage that we have a new truf field, scoreboard, weight room, indoor closed in practice field, new baseball field, and adding a new entertainment building. I understand that we are also working on our NEW press box as well. I guess those skinny young men have contributed to WOS success to accommodate visitors when they visit. SMH. Both teams are worthy of their success! HEY Hey and a NEW WEIGHT ROOM STATE OF THE ART!!
  3. WOW!
  4. The weather was awful on the field, players were saying that the ball was getting wet. The humidity played a factor in why players were getting cramps on the field. I can see LCM making some noise this year and winning some games. I'm not sure what took place between # 59 WOS and LCM's center but #59 is a mild mannered young man. I was impressed with WOS- O- line they are big and quick. Gales was a beast, and Carmelo Jones was my player of the game, Congrats Mustangs!
  5. Good seeing coach T on the sidelines tonight. Mustangs looked better on defense tonight. LCM stud players #7, and #90.
  6. KOGT the best announcers in Texas IMO.
  7. I don't care by how much, just win the dang thing. There is too much talking about the Mustangs lack luster performance last week. Winners tonight!
  8. This made my day!
  9. A lot of folks sipping on gin and juice lmbo.
  10. Wait What? There are some games that mean more than others. Cousins, uncles, step brothers... it's a family affair for bragging rights, my team will show up.
  11. WOS will bounce back this week and begin to show what a good team they can be.
  12. Couching 101 is simple! Manage the clock better and send players on the field when they are supposed to be there without us getting penalties. STOP BLAMING COACH T., for the things that went on Last Friday night. Coaches are evaluated individually period!
  13. I must question some of your statement regarding Coaches responsibilities. First Who is responsible for managing the clock? Coaches or players? Maybe I’m wrong but I believe that would be one of the coaches. Who is responsible for transitioning the players on and off the field? I could be wrong, but I believe it that would be the coaches duty. Should every coach in high school football know the rules about being on the field while the game is being played. I know that one for sure the coaches know better. Players These were some obstacles that affected the game against Nederland that players need to get better at. Players should hydrate a few days before the game. Fellows drink your water! Fellows know your assignment! It’s early I believe this is an easy fix. Fellows listen to your coaches! Fellows Focus for 4 quarters. That’s all!
  14. Many of us are NOT concerned about Coach T. while he is still head coach period! It's when he is not there that's the problem as we witnessed on Friday night. Too many obstacles happened at that games with both players and coaches. I agree we should relax and let them figure it out.
  15. I believe it's a win for Nederland. WOS has too many boys going both ways we looked sluggish, and un prepared. I think the coaches need to run the stands.
  16. OMG 10:10 p.m. the game will start again smh.
  17. Secondary needs a lot of work. Coach T is missed.
  18. KLVI 56 is also broadcasting the game.
  19. Theragun will knock out those cramps in a minute.
  20. Is Crosby's nose tackle giving Carthage's center a little trouble? There are a lot of balls going over the QB head from Carthage.
  21. SO So happy he is better.
×
×
  • Create New...