Jump to content

RealTalkRob

Members
  • Posts

    2,370
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RealTalkRob

  1. It was only 19 games with 2 tourneys played, now it's back to 21 games with 3 tourneys allowed! What are everyone's thoughts?
  2. It will be by more I believe, La Vega barely averages 60pts a game
  3. I thought I saw La Vega/Lorena wasn't until Thursday, guess not
  4. I've looked at their scores from other games and they barely average 60pts a game
  5. Thought this game wasn't until Thursday?
  6. Yes, against the winner of Lorena/La Vega game. 8pm SHSU Friday
  7. Yates has to be getting frustrated, what is Huffman doing to stay with them
  8. Huffman keeping it close!
  9. Live feed ended after 23mins
  10. Hoopinsider.net on Twitter will have this game live for anyone interested
  11. Hoopinsider on Twitter had the Silsbee game live and will be showing Yates/Huffman also
  12. 124-84 Tigers Final Good win Tigers, keep it going!
  13. Good 1st qtr for the Tigers, keep it going and don't let up!
  14. Will Mike broadcast the Yates/Huffman game for us?
  15. Dallas Lincoln was 23-14 and Silsbee was 31-6 last year and Lincoln won it all, so rankings and records don't mean a whole lot!
  16. What game were you at
  17. 73-48 End of 3rd. Tigers got that big lead back, keep it going!
×
×
  • Create New...