Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. I N D I A N S ! ! !
  2. True. In playoffs, got to figure it out a lot sooner.
  3. Excellent clock management by Faircloth. PNG having their way with the Pirates now. Eating up the real estate. PNG !
  4. PNG has figured out the Pirates....now they're going in for the scalping! P N G !!!!
  5. Games not over. Pirates are IMPRESSIVE!
  6. AGREE! He's a BEAST!
  7. You got that right! PNG!
  8. Floodgates open.....keep on, keeping on, PNG!!!!!
  9. Different game now!!!! P N G !!!!!
  10. TOUCHDOWN PNG!!!!!!!!!
  11. PNG eating up the real estate!
  12. INDIANS made the adjustments needed. INDIANS!!!!
  13. SHUT EM DOWN, NDNS! GOOD STOP!
  14. Keep em guessing, INDIANS! Now shut down the Pirate running game! YOU GOT THIS!
  15. Scalp em!!!!!! >>>---------->
  16. T O U C H D O W N I N D I A N S ! ! ! ! !
  17. That's my INDIANS!!! Take it to em!
  18. Wear em down, INDIANS!!!!
  19. WAY TO GO INDIANS!!!! >>>>------------->
  20. TOUCHDOWN PNG!!!!!!!
  21. This will definitely be a GREAT game! Hat's off to both PNG and Vidor! I kinda feel like Vidor has been the underdog in the district for a few years. I have seen the kids from Vidor play with all their heart over the years, only to come up short. I've always had respect for Vidor....and always will. This is not discounting any other team in our district. We ALL know that ANYTHING can and WILL happen on any given Friday night in Southeast Texas high school football. In 1982, my wife, who is from "The Groves," and I got married. I remember my first experience at a PNG game....it was like nothing I had ever experienced before...the sound of the war drums.....the thousands of fans.....the dedication...and yes, the HONOR....PRIDE....TRADITION....is REAL and is unmatched. All three of our kids went through PNGISD....playing football, my son was the Indian Spirit, my daughter an Indianette Lieutenant. And now, we have our first grandbaby who will be going to PNGISD in a few years. I'm an administrator in another school district, and honestly nothing can compare to PNG's tradition...whether they are winning or losing.....the fan base will come out and support the Indians. Prayers for the players out on the field this Friday night, and prayers for the good folks of Vidor as you come see us at The Reservation.
×
×
  • Create New...