Jump to content

Alpha Wolf

Members
  • Posts

    7,780
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Alpha Wolf

  1. If they can hang on and get the win tonight, in my opinion, they will have already beaten the 2 toughest teams in district in North Shore and Deer Park.
  2. Man we have people that won the recent election by vote and have not been seated but just a couple months back a man was given a seat because he is the general manager at both Chick Fil A's in Beaumont. Get this, his child doesn't even attend a BISD school but instead Legacy but they put him in place to make decisions for the thousands of kids in the school district.
  3. Good man? Yes. Prime example, he had the returning varsity players up at Baptist today passing out gifts to kids in the hospital. Good football coach? In my opinion, no. And unless he steps down on his own, they will bring him back next year. Ok, so what are you going to do different? What changes will you make so that you don't have another 2-8 season? The numbers and talent is there. But you know how men are with their pride and having to make changes to what they are doing...
  4. THEY say be patient and pray, that's what I always get told...ha, ha, ha.
  5. I agree, it probably falls on deaf ears but I will continue to fight for the kids over there. I am glad for the kids at 8750 Phelan Blvd., I hope they pull it off this weekend. She got mad when I told her that she set our kids up for failure by making the hire that she did. Why can't Beaumont have 2 respectable football programs? She couldn't answer that. I'm going to another meeting tonight that she will be at just to ask her some other questions...
  6. I never once anywhere on this website or in person to anybody mentioned anything about a championship, not even a district championship. But 2 wins??? How many more 2 win seasons do the kids have to go through before a change is made? Do you know the Seniors that were at Ozen before the merger NEVER made the playoffs and had 5 wins in the last 3 seasons on varsity? See the pattern?
  7. Too be honest, that is really not my concern. My concern are for the kids at 3443 Fannett Rd.
  8. 21-6A Girls

    School                                        W     L

    Beaumont United                         1      0

    Deer Park                                     1      0

    La Porte                                        1      0

    Sheldon C.E. King                        1      0

    Baytown Sterling                          0      1

    Beaumont West Brook                 0      1

    Channelview                                 0     1

    Galena Park North Shore             0     1

     

     

  9. LaPorte beat Channelview 56-28.
  10. The money doesn't concern me, hell pay them more. Not knowing how to be a "winner" is my issue. You are what your record says you are...
  11. Just for the record, I did go to last months school board meeting after our season was complete and voiced my opinion. When the AS found out prior to the meeting that I would be speaking at the meeting about this matter, she tried to cut me off with a 20 minute 44 second phone call prior. And I'll be at the next one doing the same thing...
  12. Trying to find the LaPorte/Channelview final.
  13. CE King 41 Baytown Sterling 35
  14. Deer Park 58 West Brook 46 Final
  15. I'm not on the boys basketball thread much so it wasn't me. I agree with your post that anything more than 12 is too many in my opinion. Be upfront, don't lie to them...
  16. Bro I didn't call any names and wasn't. I agree, they are kids. I was just stating that 3 had quit and from what I was told tonight, probably more soon.
  17. You must have left early... Final North Shore 28 SheWolves 45
  18. These 2 teams will finish 1st and 2nd in district...
  19. End of the 3rd... North Shore 20 SheWolves 27
  20. Halftime... North Shore 13 SheWolves 17
  21. End of the 1st quarter... North Shore 7 SheWolves 10
  22. His cupboards aren't bare, especially at the QB position with the Junior (can't think of his name), the JV team had a nice QB and the Anderson kid coming up.
  23. I find that hard to believe that he is at $86K unless members of the school board and "The Powers" are lying. I was told that both are making the same, that BISD doesn't pay football coaches differently just like they didn't when it was West Brook, Ozen and Central. But hey it won't be the 1st time someone over there has lied...
  24. I thought they were both at the same thing but I could be wrong. I don't see him walking since he is from the area but if he is not making the same as AL then RJ needs to bring his pay up.
  25. Both Beaumont football coaches salaries were raised from around $85K to about $120K being that the school district is paying just 2 head football coaches now and not 3 anymore. I would say that 1 earned every penny and the other, well...
×
×
  • Create New...