-
Posts
5,176 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs
-
[quote name="The GOAT" post="1139081" timestamp="1322958719"] [quote author=The Godfather link=topic=92608.msg1138828#msg1138828 date=1322946934] Big plays and turnovers killing LP Singleton and Seales are legit PA coaches have no class [/quote] What is this about. [/quote]Somebody is just being a jealous HATER! Congrats to PAM.....
-
*** PAM Vs LP at Reliant ***
82 5A State Champs replied to SgtRey's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Do we know a game time? -
*** PAM Vs LP at Reliant ***
82 5A State Champs replied to SgtRey's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I would love to see PAM win it, but I'm just happy to know that a 21-5A team will be playing in the state semi finals. Congrats to both PAM and LP. They were both the class of the district this year. -
VIDOR VS. ANGLETON/Angleton advances 55-30!!
82 5A State Champs replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Keep it up, Pirates! Represent SETX! -
Port Arthur Memorial vs. Houston Memorial
82 5A State Champs replied to mypooh's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Keep it rollin, Titans! I got a feelin y'all got this one. Very impressed, and very proud of your accomplishments this season. Great job! -
Good Morning Vidor Fans! Feels Good Huh!
82 5A State Champs replied to Hawkeye's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Very impressive win, Pirates! Congratulations. I have to be honest, I never thought I would see the day when West Brook would bow out in the first round, and Vidor would still be alive going into the third round. SMH.....Love it! Kudos to Vidor....keep it up and represent 20-4A and SE Texas for another couple of weeks! -
La Porte Bulldogs vs F.B. Bush predictions
82 5A State Champs replied to LP0175's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
The FB ISD, for the most part, is similar to the programs from Pasadena. They are weaker than a spring branch! LP should win this BIG. But dont overlook this team because youre looking towards Katy, thats where upsets happen. Bulldogs by 3 scores. -
Port Arthur Memorial vs Clear Springs predictions
82 5A State Champs replied to mypooh's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I gotta go with PAM in this one. The team is riding a high, right now, and is full of confidence. Keep it up, and represent the 215 well! -
Well, dang. This year certainly hasn't been one of the Brook's best seasons. I certainly never thought we would finish 6-5, with a first round exit. Yikes! I'm glad this weird season is finally over, and ready to put it behind me. This was definitely a learning season, for the kids, AND OUR COACHES, and I feel like next year we will be able to dominate like the West Brook we have seen in years past. This season will have anasterict next to it, in my book, because we should have competed better. We let too many games slip away, that we could have won. I still love and supposrt my Bruins, (even though some of you don't agree), and will continue to show my support. I'm just extremely disappointed with the outcome of this season. Bring on 2012.