Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. 7-7 :02 seconds in the first quarter
  2. 35-0 Lumberton 4 min left in the 2nd
  3. Lumberton is better than they have been in years past, but BC is pretty weak!
  4. What's going on with the game? I'm going nuts here!!! The link to the site with the audio from the game....their server is having trouble!
  5. can't get that game to come up....any suggestions?
  6. man, I hope you guys are all right! ;D
  7. I don't know much about Westfield, but rest assured Coach Stump will have disected every second of last week's loss to Cy-Falls in an attempt to find a weakness to exploit! :
  8. well, that's the way it used to be. only the top two teams in each district make the post-season!
  9. Entergy has lost a phase at your house!
  10. WOW Houston Jones must really stink!
  11. I agree.....once they get use to that spread, the Cards could really put some points on the board!
  12. Well, don't know much about Houston Sterling......but I hope Central wins. Go Jags!
  13. WOW! I wonder what it would take to recruit him.....WB needs a good PK!
  14. any word on the BISD games scheduled for tommorow night in the Houston area? ???
  15. let him make it....? you mean just let him go? no penalty? what in the world is that going to teach him? all that is going to say is that"i can do whatever I want and I don't have to be responsible for my actions". This is the problem with the world today, no responsibility and no accountability.! today's society is not going to change until people are held accountable for their acrions! we're not doing anybody any favors until we stop making excuses for them!
  16. the second part of that would be your answer my friend! It ALL starts at home with parenting!
  17. BEaumont Enterprise today said that all BISD games would be decided by 10am this morning......any word on whether they'll play tomorow night?
  18. What do you expect with kids these days. They think they know it all and are invincible!
  19. I believe you just hit the nail on the head.....and it really is a shame. I believe the schools in BISD could really compete for state titles year in year out, but the administration doesn't seem to want to rally behind our athletic programs. Maybe they should take some helpful hints from the folks up there in the Southlake ISD!
  20. I guess if once everybody is healthy and playing in their assigned positions, we should be very sound defensively!
  21. whether it's by ground or through the air, I think WB's got enough offensive weapons to be competitive with just about anybody in the state! Should be a good game, though!
×
×
  • Create New...