Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. .....but it looks like Lumberton is gonna draw LaMarque next week! ANOTHER Lumberton TD!
  2. Good Job Raiders....looks like a clean sweep for 22-4A. PN-G won 33-0, Dayton was winning big, and the L-Train in gonna win! Congrats to all of our local prep teams that won/ or are gonna win tonight! ;D
  3. very clever..... ;D I like it!
  4. hey scooter, welcome to the game!
  5. uh oh....Smiley's about to score! at the 1!
  6. we must all be playing tomorrow..... ;D
  7. sounds like the Raider offense is finally starting to move the ball! GOOD!
  8. is the Smiley defense that good, or is the Raider offense struggling?
  9. sounds to me like the Raider defense is gonna have to take this game and win it!
  10. .....and now Lumberton will punt again!
  11. ha ha....that's funny, I get it!
  12. well it sounds like the Raider defense showed up to play........
  13. settle down, Raiders.....there's alot of football still to play!
  14. .....fine, cause I'll have some comfortable shoes on. ;D
  15. no I WONT.........I'll be at the game!
  16. LMAO....can't start basketball too early! Good Luck tomorow, Trojans.....you're gonna need it!
  17. ....it almost makes me cry while watching that video. I'm crying because I'm envious of the great fan support for the great team that you guys have in that community up there. Most WB fans just sit there like "duhhh" and stare off into space or chat about shopping while the game's going on, if they even attend! Ride that train as long as it's on the tracks, Raiders!
×
×
  • Create New...