Jump to content

82 5A State Champs

Members
  • Posts

    5,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 82 5A State Champs

  1. That one is gonna be at Durley this year. I think the outcome might be different from years past.
  2. There will be no 'gimme' games for the Bruins next season as they will all be tough. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the regular season will be a tune-up for the playoffs.
  3. As I said before, I felt like some of those teams that are ranked ahead of WB are overrated. I certainly believe that WB has one of the toughest schedules in the state, and we should get some credit for that. NS is probably the only school with a tougher schedule than WB's. However, it's gonna be fun watching to see who rises to the top and lives up to the rankings!
  4. I think Ike is probably a little too high. But once again, they dont give WB enough credit when posting the Top 5 toughest schedules. With the Brook playing teams like NS, Westfield, Katy, and Ike.....I felt we should have been on that list instead of some of the others. Just my opinion. Although the only ranking that really matters is the one at the end of the season. Right?
  5. I found this to be a little interesting! [Hidden Content]
  6. hmmmmmm, do I see a friendly rivalry brewing? ;D
  7. Tony Parker just said that they were already packed for LA, and were going there tonight! How's that for confidence? Go Spurs!
  8. Will Richard! Good guy. I remember going to school with him at Brook. I didn't know he was into coaching, but I could see him being a fine addition to the LU coaching staff. This guy was a beast in HS. COOL! 8)
  9. Agreed! That's a fantastic idea that's going to be very beneficial in finding the right players to put on the field in 2010! Great job BT!
  10. Congrats Coach Woodward! I know it takes a special person to want to take on an upstart program and run with it. Sounds to me like you are the person for the job. Good luck on getting this program started and with the recruiting process. Go Cards!
  11. Definitely-dual threat QB, one of the area's best!
  12. right! although, I'm almost convinced that's a lost cause
  13. I hope it's Stump Nah, his work at WB is not finished!
  14. So what you're saying is that we (WB) shouldn't look past Central this year? Cool. I expect a good, hard fought game. The Jags look to be improving!
  15. This kid is getting some attention from the national media. His ranking has improved. [Hidden Content]
  16. I dont know who the new coach will be, but I'm sure that BT will make sure the new coach is a...........[Hidden Content]
  17. I've heard that, too!
  18. My guess is Woodard. Or at least I hope it is.
  19. Sounds good! Maybe this year we can pencil them in for a playoff spot!
  20. Lucky? What choo talkin about, Willis? Do you mean to tell me that from 1990-1999, the 8-2 record we had against ya'll, was lucky? The only wins during that decade came in 1990, 10-0, and in 1999, 53-0. Lucky would not be accurate, that would be called skill!
  21. Me and Soulja are cool like that..........he picks on my Bruins and I raz him about his Jags. We still love each other, though!
  22. so, what you're saying is that they're ticked off alot. Right? LOL!
  23. Good luck this year, Titans. This may be your year!
×
×
  • Create New...