Jump to content

One4All

Members
  • Posts

    1,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One4All

  1. Bingo!!!! Try doing that at CFISD 8th-11th snapstop enrollment ....
  2. That's almost impossible to accomplish in the large school District
  3. Who Will be the Last team standing this year for our area?
  4. Great , Congrats
  5. It won't be an Upset.......
  6. I'm wishing for the best, but i just don't see it.... different style of football
  7. 1. Port Arthur Memorial/Port Neches-Groves 2. Rusk/Jasper 3. Evadale/Hull-Daisetta 4. Atascocita/North Shore 5. Dayton/Porter 6. Splendora/Barbers Hill 7. Nederland/Beaumont Central 8. Vidor/Lumberton 9. Bridge City/Cleveland 10. Silsbee/Little Cypress-Mauriceville 11. Liberty/Orangefield 12. West Orange-Stark/Hamshire-Fannett 13. Buna/Kountze 14. Kirbyville/Coldspring-Oakhurst 15. Trinity/Woodville 16. Anahuac/Hitchcock 17. Hempstead/East Chambers 18. La Marque/Hardin 19. Hemphill/Corrigan-Camden 20. Newton/Crockett 21. Price Carlisle/Cushing 22. Deweyville/Groveton 23. Lovelady/West Sabine 24. Burkeville/Sabine Pass 25. High Island/Apple Springs
  8. Major Key ALERT !!!!
  9. Do you feel Pam should be on the list sir
  10. Reg 2 is pretty solid...... Hold your water WB
  11. 1. Nederland/Vidor 2. Baytown Lee/Port Neches-Groves 3. Beaumont Ozen/Beaumont Central 4. Lumberton/Port Arthur Memorial 5. Jasper/Hardin-Jefferson 6. Beaumont Legacy Christian/Pasadena First Baptist 7. Barbers Hill/Dayton 8. Crosby/Kingwood Park 9. New Caney/Splendora 10. Porter/Conroe Caney Creek 11. Coldspring-Oakhurst/Warren 12. Kountze/Trinity 13. Woodville/Kirbyville 14. Cleveland/Houston Kashmere 15. Beaumont Kelly Catholic/Hamshire-Fannett 16. Huffman Hargrave/Columbus 17. Kennedale/West Orange-Stark 18. Jasper/Hardin-Jefferson 19. Liberty/Tarkington 20. Madisonville/Rusk 21. Cushing/Colmesneil 22. Hull-Daisetta/Westbury Christian 23. Silsbee/Alvin Shadow Creek 24. Diboll/Orangefield 25. Huntington/Shepherd
  12. lol..... what a blowout great game....
  13. QB,Watson is a Sr.
  14. +1 The fastest kid in the country shouldn't have to hold an average WR playing DB and got a penalty...... Great game all around, now Both teams can get back to work ...... best of luck
  15. You shouldn't have scheduled us..... like Aggie said ..it is what it is
  16. The field looks great here at Tiger Stadium
  17. No WE to this.....I guess You will see people from WOS already know
  18. I agree, it has everything to do with homecoming , WOS & and someone adding another meaningless L to their record.....
  19. I really thought you knew something about football Soulja1....... but I understand your judgment on this is kinda cloudy. ...SMH Hmmm..... Silsbee was also losing big before the QB cheap shot....... so I'm assuming the cheap shot woke the defense up.....Great Job
  20. Time time time.......... it's a well-known fact that you have to have time to run the routes he loves to Run, JS
  21. I guess if you call that a mismatched it should have been a mismatch the last few years....... and you really go claim the second half of the Jasper game defensively...... we all know that a cheap shot is all that saved that game... defensively...... C'mon Mann
  22. Time Time Time , you got to have TIME, & I still dont see the mismatches "Defense" something like 64 PA 2 games ....2nd half of the Jasper, really
  23. Be humble & Be prepared ☆☆☆☆☆
×
×
  • Create New...