Jump to content

APanthers

Members
  • Posts

    875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by APanthers

  1. Im rootin for the big blue tomorrow night , i hope its a long bus ride back to Buna.
  2. How did you know who i was. You must be Mr. Tempelton ?
  3. I think Anahuac is going to play extra hard for coach Barbay this week it could be bad for the lion's.
  4. Because i went to school with him in middle school at Hardin and i was good friends with his cousin Steven.
  5. One more day until the lion beat down.
  6. Who was Hardin's QB when you turned your program around was it M Bracewell.
  7. I dont think Anahuac has practiced much at all this week.
  8. We will see Friday and dont think he will be better than Justin. I wish we could play Hull d.
  9. Jarrod Howard will see the best back in our District this Friday.
  10. I think the Panthers will have them Lions gaged for most the night but they may score one time in the 4th .
  11. Anahuac has been beat by Kirbyville the last 2 years in a row in the playoffs. I think if it wasnt for playing them the first game we would have went way further.
  12. Thats what they do on here.
  13. Im not a Hardin hater i hope yall beat Buna and every one esle but A.P
  14. Anahuac Justin Allbritton
  15. 21-14 E.C.  I think i will go watch this game Friday beens how we are playing in Warren. Good luck Buc's
  16. Anahuac by as many as they want .  Winning district will be hard now we play Newton but anything is possible. Good luck panthers stay healthy.
  17. Hardin 28    Kountze 14
  18. Newton by alot.
×
×
  • Create New...