Jump to content

APanthers

Members
  • Posts

    875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by APanthers

  1. Thats what you said about Buna , I agree Newton is a power house but Anahuac isnt no slouch, so i would'nt say Newton hands down . If you look at the scores that Newton played Woodville and East Chamber's i think Anahuac has a chance if we dont turn the ball over but i do think Anahuac comes in this game as the under dog . Lets go A.P
  2. This should be a good game, i think it could go either way .
  3. [quote name="Hupernikomen" post="884752" timestamp="1287807680"] [quote author=APanthers link=topic=74887.msg884198#msg884198 date=1287798563] half time  woodville 16 anahuac  11 [/quote] Made it interesting for a while. [/quote]Yea real interesting the first three times we had the ball we turned it over before you know it the score was 16-0 but the panther's never gave up. Hat's off to Woodville they played a heck of a game even know the final score does'nt show it. I believe they have the most speed Anahuac has seen this year . Good luck Woodville on the rest off the season.
  4. Anahuac 40 Woodville 23 GO Panthers!!
  5. half time  woodville 16 anahuac  11
  6. Anahuac has the same problem but i believe yall have a better QB.
  7. I would say both of Hardin's reciever's .
  8. Bring home the win AP.
  9. With the lost at home to East Chamber's, Anahuac need's pull it together this week and bring home the win.
  10. I have respect for EastChambers they all ways seem to find a way to win and they had the hardest schedule in district as for the games they had to play on the road.
  11. [quote name="ECBucFan" post="879848" timestamp="1287434410"] Hardin's last chance for a meaningful win... [/quote]                  So if they beat Anahuac that wouldnt be meaningful ?
  12. I never seen anything like that . I saw E.C and Anahuac both helping each other up after each play .
  13. Your just mad because Buna couldnt do what East Chambers did and that was stop Anahuac's running game. East Chambers will handle Buna in two week's thats for sure.
  14. We might of lost but it was'nt to Buna so keep running your mouth . And i wouldnt say we got our buts kicked east chambers had to work hard for thoughs 2 touchdowns , Anahuac come up short twice in the red zone and East Chambers made the big pass plays when they had to so go bark up another tree chump. I would say Anahuac has a better team but E.C has a better Quarter back and head coach.
  15. Me 2 .Anahuac has no balance  stop the run you win
  16. East Chambers stopped the run then Barbay looked like he was lost out there.
  17. Good Luck Hornet's. Watch out for the pass Woodville lol.
  18. Good luck Anahuac , shall the best team win and i hope no one gets injured, Drive safe Buc's.
  19. I think it was Crosby vs. Montgomery 2009 playoffs
  20. I think so to.
  21. Should be a great game but i think Anahuac will come out on top but you never know, i thought that last year and E.C won, good luck to both teams .So every one come on out to Anahuac to see the Chambers County SuperBowl lets go A.P.
  22. After watching Hardin last night at E.C my vote goes to Hardins QB
×
×
  • Create New...