Jump to content

jdawg03

SETXsports Owner/Founder
  • Posts

    5,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by jdawg03

  1. Michael Dugat- Best Sr. RB Pierce Rhodes- Best Jr. RB Newton has 2 very good ones as well that I would stack against any....Justin McClemore and Nico Adams..Garrett is good also, but I think he really benefits from the talent around him....
  2. [Hidden Content] on now!!...everyone get in chat room
  3. Newton 32 Hemphill 5 3:18 4th
  4. Newton 20 Hemphill 5
  5. WOS 20 Jasper 0 Jasper fumbles...TD Pass...Bevil to Thomas
  6. WOS 14 Jasper 0 Franks scores from QB position 1:13 1st
  7. Newton 7 Hemphill 0
  8. Jasper finally decides to use the best rb they have tonite.....
  9. WOS 6 Jasper 0 drives the field with ease 8:32 1st
  10. Moye doesnt have near the caliber athletes around him at Diboll as he did in Jasper...When Jasper beat WOS in 04, he didnt do it all by himself...Jordan Patton won that game for the Dawgs
  11. call in folks! 409-835-1340
  12. For what its worth... I talked to Coach Barbay (Newton), about Jasper this year, and he told me he felt like Jasper was better than Silsbee...Obviously the record doesnt reflect that...but I use that to say, Jasper could probably give WOS a game
  13. [Hidden Content] kerry doing play by play
  14. wos int on the one w 3 min left
  15. 3rd goal....for silsbee
×
×
  • Create New...