Jump to content

jdawg03

SETXsports Owner/Founder
  • Posts

    5,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by jdawg03

  1. I have a Leupold 4.5 x 14 on my 30-06...The scope is just awesome...Its a little pricy, but well worth it... I also know that Swarvorski, Zeiss, and Burris all make good scopes
  2. What are the best scopes out there?
  3. I shoot a Browning 30-06...and I cant complain...havent had to sight my gun in in 3 years.... A lesser known gun that I like also is a 300 Savage...My Dad's shot the same one for 15 years or so...Those guns are pretty sweet
  4. [Hidden Content] Congrats guys!
  5. PNG may be a little down...Nederland, I dont think so...maybe its not their strongest team, but you look at how they played LaMarque in the first game of the season.....I dont believe Nederland in a "down" year would play that well against one of the biggest 4a Powerhouses in the state...I think they go a few rds in the playoffs if they can play well on defense
  6. Yes...i dont believe 22-4a is down..i think its more of a case of the traditionally weak teams getting stronger...LCM, Lumberton, and Vidor are all probably better this year then they have been in maybe the last decade...I think we'll start to see this pay off some in the playoffs for our area teams..
  7. the intro is for all of you Aggies out there!
  8. The biggest one ive ever shot was an 8pt with a 20 inch spread. Scored about 120 BC....killed it out around Rayburn Country
  9. Whats the biggest buck you've shot and where did you shoot it?
  10. [Hidden Content] hey guys, We are adding to the SETXsports network. You can now see our newest edition, SETXoutdoors. Im looking forward to getting this site up and going. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please post them here or send them too [email protected]. Spread the word!
  11. the rut's been happening down here in north Jasper county for several weeks now...
  12. wow...is that a temple lease?...
  13. They were moving. I only hunted Sat. morning, but saw 9. The guy that we brought with us shot the 8 pt at JWCC...It was a nice deer..3.5 to 4.5 yrs old...A cull buck though IMO...125 lbs dressed weight...it was his biggest deer though, so he's getting it mounted
  14. ???...someone had a wrong score
  15. newton 49 woodville 34...final
  16. Warren 12..Anuhac 0
  17. newton 35 woodville 14
  18. TD James Birch Newton 14 Woodville 7 11:40 2nd
  19. well here's my problem with it...there are bucks out there with 13 inch spreads, that have high horns and good mass that are shooters... I think they should have a program to where you have to meet like 2 of 3 requirements..a certain spread, certain mass, certain height...etc
  20. if linemen are not nominated, then we have no way of knowing..sorry
  21. thought id make this an announcement since the season is opening Saturday...Ive heard game wardens are gonna be pretty leanant on this...but i wouldnt bet on it!
  22. what do you think guys?
×
×
  • Create New...