Jump to content

jdawg03

SETXsports Owner/Founder
  • Posts

    5,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by jdawg03

  1. one of Giddings' main running backs has been ejected
  2. West Columbia Backs are GOOD
  3. [Hidden Content] listen live here
  4. 21-7 kville 3:53 in 3rd quarter
  5. fumble...kville recovers inside the Sweeny 15
  6. TD Kville...2pt conversion good Kville 14-Sweeny 7
  7. Sweeny 7 Kville 6 at the half... Sweeny cant stop Kirbyville...Kville's just makin some big mental mistakes
  8. TD Sweeny...7-6 Sweeny 7:44 2nd quarter
  9. PAT no good...6-0 Kville
  10. Touchdown Kirbyville-Diggles 5 yd run
  11. ankle sprain I believe...he's suited up...and I think he'll play sparingly
  12. each team has had one possesion....Kirbyville able to move the ball, but self destructing....Sweeny very unimpressive on O.. Pierce Rhodes yet to play offense
  13. yep
  14. well.....the one morning I sleep in..... :twisted:
  15. Taken by Lynn Livingston Wednesday Morning...Mature 8pt
  16. 11 pt taken by Ronnie Comeaux of Pineland Texas...Killed in Pineland, about 25 miles north of Jasper
  17. A Good 8pt shot by Aaron Hazlewood on Thanksgiving Morning
  18. this is kind of funny considering they put out an article earlier in the year talking about 21-3a being the toughest district in the state...now they have all 3 teams losin in the 2nd round...HAHA
  19. Who should it be this week?
  20. I think those kinds of bands have their own types of competitions....i think?
  21. 30-0 lufkin 2 min left 1st qrt
×
×
  • Create New...