Jump to content

jdawg03

SETXsports Owner/Founder
  • Posts

    5,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by jdawg03

  1. SETXsports will broadcast the next game
  2. Good Job Lady Tigers....I expect the next game to be just as good..it doesnt get any better than girls basketball in SETX
  3. whatcha think? I say... 1. HJ 2. WO-S 3. Silsbee Jasper may could beat one of the big three, but I dont seeit happening..Very little experience on that team, and a first year head coach
  4. 6'10 I believe...i think thats what I heard
  5. [Hidden Content] bad news for 21-3a...this kid is a monster! I had the opportunity to talk with him Saturday. Great kid and I wish him and HJ best of luck this season
  6. Please be sure to include stats, school name, postion, and any other useful information!... Coaches- If you would rather not post--email your nominations to [email protected]
  7. [Hidden Content] Congrats!
  8. Hardin Jefferson vs Liberty Warren vs Deweyville
  9. Evadale vs Starks, LA Hamshire Fannett vs Hardin Jefferson
  10. Jasper plays Woden for third tommorow in the Huntington Tourney (No Score Reported)
  11. lol..them HJ boys are good...I saw for myself...wow..impressive
  12. They were?..guess I missed that...lol
  13. West Brook 72 Dallas Carter 81 Sage Malone (WB): 32 pts. Jeremy Pitre (WB): 17 pts. Mack Pollard (WB): 10 pts. West Brook 59 Houston Inner City 66 Jeremy Pitre (WB): 17 pts. Roman Antione (WB): 14 pts. West Brook 1 Gerard Academy 0 forfeit Roman Antione (WB): 1 pt
  14. in the Colmesneil tourney
  15. in Colmesneil tourney friday
  16. In the consolation bracket, Jasper plays Groveton at 11 a.m., and Livingston meets Hudson at 12:30 p.m.
  17. From earlier today...
  18. Diboll plays Lufkin at 2 p.m., and Nacogdoches plays Silsbee at 3:30....in both semis
  19. Hamshire Fannett vs Hardin Jefferson--5:00--Championship Game Starks (LA) vs Evadale--2:00--3rd Place Game Burkeville vs Buna--9:30 AM--Consolation Championship Warren vs Tarkington--8:00 AM--Winner to Play Newton @ 12:30--7th Place Game
  20. Silsbee will play Nacogdoches tommorow at 3:30 in the semis
  21. Saturdays Schedule: Buna vs East Chambers--Consolation Championship--11:00 Warren vs Deweyville--3rd Place Game--3:30 Liberty vs Hardin Jefferson-- Championship Game--6:30
  22. lol..I love it...How bout them Dawgs Diva!!
  23. nice win for the dogs yesterday
  24. 24-2a All District Team 22-3a All District Team 21-3a All District Team 22-4a All District Team 21-4a All District Team 21-5a All District Team
  25. :?
×
×
  • Create New...