HD SP Evadale tie...

jwp395

BIG Break for SP they have been kinda down the past 3 games with losses to Colmesneil, Big Sandy and HD ... They will need more than #11 to score 20 + if they are going to beat whoever they face.. Maybe Evadale & HD will beat each other up ( not literally ) and not be at full strength ...

Def keep us updated on where the game will be for both games

I saw HD vs Evadale @ Kountze

Any ideas where the next one will be ... between SP & _______ ?? I know SP is fond on the Nederland Gym

[quote name="pitufo04" post="1373667" timestamp="1360776490"]
BIG Break for SP they have been kinda down the past 3 games with losses to Colmesneil, Big Sandy and HD ... They will need more than #11 to score 20 + if they are going to beat whoever they face.. Maybe Evadale & HD will beat each other up ( not literally ) and not be at full strength ...

Def keep us updated on where the game will be for both games

I saw HD vs Evadale @ Kountze

Any ideas where the next one will be ... between SP & _______ ?? I know SP is fond on the Nederland Gym
[/quote] Yes SP wants the nederland gym they use to dominant like 2yrs ago in that gym But SP would play the winner for the 2nd seed...

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1373808" timestamp="1360786245"]
HD is on a roll, playing well. Game is tomorrow in Kountze at 7pm. Should be a good one. Go Bobcats! Some folks forget HD had a terrible season last year. Finney has turned around all the HD programs.
[/quote]

Yo 55, you know what basketball playoffs mean? 

It's almost time for full time football offseason! ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine